Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL] SpeedMod SGS2 ICS [K3-32 CIFS ROOT / NO-ROOT CWM5]

OP hardcore

22nd April 2012, 12:15 PM   |  #581  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,154
 
3,435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Donate to Me
More
K3-12:
- Much improved touchscreen sensitivity
- Disable micro accounting in ondemand cpufreq governor for less overhead
- Applied Gohkan Moral's mach-exynos cpufreq fix for policy changes
- Slight change to color saturation
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to hardcore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #582  
gokhanmoral's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 25,746
 
3,744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore

K3-12:
- Much improved touchscreen sensitivity
- Disable micro accounting in ondemand cpufreq governor for less overhead
- Applied Gohkan Moral's mach-exynos cpufreq fix for policy changes
- Slight change to color saturation

just a little correction
it was Entropy512's fix...
I just implemented it differently and then he made a better implementation.
my previous fix was a workaround and the latest one is his...
anyway. I am happy that you used that fix because that one is the biggest problem in samsung's sources.
lot's of people will be able to underclock to 800MHz without a problem now.
and that will also help me by keeping your kernel instead of cfroot in my sdcard to flash in case of an emergency
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gokhanmoral For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 12:29 PM   |  #583  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,154
 
3,435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhanmoral

just a little correction
it was Entropy512's fix...
I just implemented it differently and then he made a better implementation.
my previous fix was a workaround and the latest one is his...
anyway. I am happy that you used that fix because that one is the biggest problem in samsung's sources.
lot's of people will be able to underclock to 800MHz without a problem now.
and that will also help me by keeping your kernel instead of cfroot in my sdcard to flash in case of an emergency

Thanks for the info.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hardcore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 12:40 PM   |  #584  
TheWizardbc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Fast mirror: Look at my sig.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 03:17 PM   |  #585  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
634 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
@hardcore

Thanks for the new version...gonna test it out...thanks again.
22nd April 2012, 03:18 PM   |  #586  
Senior Member
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 140
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore

K3-12:
- Much improved touchscreen sensitivity
- Disable micro accounting in ondemand cpufreq governor for less overhead
- Applied Gohkan Moral's mach-exynos cpufreq fix for policy changes
- Slight change to color saturation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhanmoral

just a little correction
it was Entropy512's fix...
I just implemented it differently and then he made a better implementation.
my previous fix was a workaround and the latest one is his...
anyway. I am happy that you used that fix because that one is the biggest problem in samsung's sources.
lot's of people will be able to underclock to 800MHz without a problem now.
and that will also help me by keeping your kernel instead of cfroot in my sdcard to flash in case of an emergency

^This and ^^This is awesome. Thanks for making the Galaxy S2 even more awesome.
22nd April 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #587  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone, jus want to ask, i used wanamlite rom, after used this kernel opening CWM said that this clock work mode shoud be used with CF root with 5.0 or higher, disable same feature. Anyone can help me .. please how to improve / solved the bug ?

22nd April 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #588  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Hi hardcore, any plan to change superuser to SuperSu?

Sent from my GT-I9100
22nd April 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #589  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
I think the touch screen is too sensitive in k3-12

Sent from my GT-I9100
22nd April 2012, 08:38 PM   |  #590  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon135

Hi hardcore, any plan to change superuser to SuperSu?

Sent from my GT-I9100

+1

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes