5,597,354 Members 31,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL] SpeedMod SGS2 [K2-21 CWM5 CIFS ROOT]

Tip us?

xeigen
Old
Thanks Meter 21
How do u check current gpu clock and voltage with this kernel? I used the script from siyahkernel thread but it doesnt work, though it works if i use siyahkernel itself..
Does the GPU UV init.d script from siyahkernel works with this kernel?..

donalgodon
Old
Thanks Meter 617
This is my favorite kernel overall. Thanks for the update!
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900)
ROM: [KitKat][4.4.2]Stock N900UBUDNB2 FEB 14, 2014 CF-Auto-Root
RADIO: N900UBUDNA1
KERNEL: Stock
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.4.7
WARRANTY BIT: 1

Quote:
“He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.” Proverbs 18:13

Auridran
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeigen View Post
How do u check current gpu clock and voltage with this kernel? I used the script from siyahkernel thread but it doesnt work, though it works if i use siyahkernel itself..
Does the GPU UV init.d script from siyahkernel works with this kernel?..
This kernel does not support CPU nor GPU undervolting.

Taken from the top of the first post:

Quote:
- Super stable: No undervolting, overclocking or potentially unstable modifications
Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-i317M
Stock

arkerio
Old
Thanks Meter 53

DONATE TO ME
really i just hate overclocking and all
this kernel is best THE BEST
www.FlyingStar.in

Phone Evolution
Nokia 3310 --> SonyEricsson T610 --> Nokia N-Gage --> SonyEricsson Walkman --> Sony Ericsson T610(Again) Nokia N70 -->Nokia 6610 --> HTC P3450i --> Samsung E1125W --> Nokia X2-01 --> Samsung Corby2 --> Galaxy S i9000 --> Galaxy S2 i9100--> Galaxy Note II (Curerrent)

Bl@ck
Old
Thanks Meter 42
seriously, awesome kernel
I'm getting more than 30hr of battery on medium to heavy usage.
Google Nexus 4 >>> Daily rom: AOSPA PARANOIDANDROID || Kernel: Semaphore N4 || Radio: Stock || PVS bin: 4
Google Nexus 7 >>> Daily rom: Stock || Kernel: Stock

Pellel2
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Is there any way you can make this kernel cm7 compatible. I guess this combination would be awesome!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Radikaal
Old
(Last edited by Radikaal; 18th October 2011 at 11:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLegend View Post
Best combination I have tried to date

**Sent from my Galaxy SII using XDA app**
same here.. speed and smoothness is amazing with leomars ROM and k2-1, finally feels like the monster phone we paid for ;) and the battery is pretty awesome aswell, first chargecycle and over an hour of heavy music and alot of msn&facebook chat that ran apart from the almost 5&½ hours with screen on (and i even always use brigher screen settings then auto setting, just dont enjoy the screen if it feel dark), some screenshots (the benchmark was from before this cycle and just took the 2 screens i found first (gotten even higher by around 100points in both tests), when i first tried the kernel with leomar 2.7.1 but i then tried new hyperdroid but went back to this;

thanks again for this awesome kernel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

ah just saw you released K2-2, what are peoples opinions? Compared to K2-1 any difference? My post was about the k2-1 ofcourse!
Samsung Galaxy S2

ROM & kernel: Always looking for the smoothest & best themed.

jooops
Old
Thanks Meter 4
WOW! @hardcore please check te above post. really interessting. no deep sleep but deep idle. saves 55% of the battery!!!!

mdbde
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radikaal View Post
same here.. speed and smoothness is amazing with leomars ROM and k2-1, finally feels like the monster phone we paid for ;) and the battery is pretty awesome aswell, first chargecycle and over an hour of heavy music and alot of msn&facebook chat that ran apart from the almost 5&½ hours with screen on (and i even always use brigher screen settings then auto setting, just dont enjoy the screen if it feel dark), some screenshots (the benchmark was from before this cycle and just took the 2 screens i found first (gotten even higher by around 100points in both tests), when i first tried the kernel with leomar 2.7.1 but i then tried new hyperdroid but went back to this;

thanks again for this awesome kernel

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

ah just saw you released K2-2, what are peoples opinions? Compared to K2-1 any difference? My post was about the k2-1 ofcourse!
Nice dude!!
Which radio do you use? Do you live in Europe?

zoule HCo
Old
Thanks Meter 439

DONATE TO ME
ya.. this will be awesome.. looking for any kernel dev to implement this code on their kernel..

Tags
kernel, speedmod