Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[MOD][ICS] JKay Deluxe framework 14.1 - XWLPI/G/F/D/9/8/7,XXLPW/S, UHLPS [2012-7-19]

OP _JKay_

11th July 2012, 02:27 AM   |  #2451  
Phil3759's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 31,860
 
9,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by caloyzki

jkay

im planning to buy ur apps from the market, as soon as i get a response from you.

right now im using UHLPS rom, CF ROOT LPK, NEATROM UHLPS LITE, 4.6 domination and killer mod.

if im gonna buy the ur app, is there any compatible for my rom what i am using now?

and what are the step by step to install to ur app to my phone? ty

You should try the framework UHLPS alone first, deodexed version
If it works, normally all will be fine with Deluxe Settings.

But you should give it a try in the 15 mn refund period. If not working, uninstall it and you are refunded
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2012, 02:36 AM   |  #2452  
MikeC4510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordentown
Thanks Meter: 114
 
403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caloyzki

jkay

im planning to buy ur apps from the market, as soon as i get a response from you.

right now im using UHLPS rom, CF ROOT LPK, NEATROM UHLPS LITE, 4.6 domination and killer mod.

if im gonna buy the ur app, is there any compatible for my rom what i am using now?

and what are the step by step to install to ur app to my phone? ty

There's no UHLPS framework. So as of now, there's no point. Jkay has only released XWLPG, XWLPI, and XXLPW frameworks.

Sent from my AT&T SGS II using XDA-Developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeC4510 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2012, 02:42 AM   |  #2453  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

There's no UHLPS framework. So as of now, there's no point. Jkay has only released XWLPG, XWLPI, and XXLPW frameworks.

Sent from my AT&T SGS II using XDA-Developers app

on this site i downloaded the UHLPS framework kindly please check.

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-s2-i...now-out-3.html

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

There's no UHLPS framework. So as of now, there's no point. Jkay has only released XWLPG, XWLPI, and XXLPW frameworks.

Sent from my AT&T SGS II using XDA-Developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759

You should try the framework UHLPS alone first, deodexed version
If it works, normally all will be fine with Deluxe Settings.

But you should give it a try in the 15 mn refund period. If not working, uninstall it and you are refunded

where i can try the 15 mins refund period? i wanna give that a try.
11th July 2012, 02:46 AM   |  #2454  
MikeC4510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordentown
Thanks Meter: 114
 
403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caloyzki

on this site i downloaded the UHLPS framework kindly please check.

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-s2-i...now-out-3.html

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------





where i can try the 15 mins refund period? i wanna give that a try.

If you read the second post of this thread, you can see that there are no jkay frameworks for UHLPS. Lol

Sent from my AT&T SGS II using XDA-Developers app
11th July 2012, 02:50 AM   |  #2456  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

If you read the second post of this thread, you can see that there are no jkay frameworks for UHLPS. Lol

Sent from my AT&T SGS II using XDA-Developers app

i already flashed it, and everythings works fine. should i buy now the jkay apps from the market?
11th July 2012, 02:58 AM   |  #2457  
o0boiboi0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 233
 
669 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

There's no UHLPS framework. So as of now, there's no point. Jkay has only released XWLPG, XWLPI, and XXLPW frameworks.

Sent from my AT&T SGS II using XDA-Developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

If you read the second post of this thread, you can see that there are no jkay frameworks for UHLPS. Lol

Sent from my AT&T SGS II using XDA-Developers app

Pls. No more confusion peeps. There IS JKay for UHLPS.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to o0boiboi0o For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #2458  
cammel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 187
 
1,144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_

Ok... JKay v14.1 for UHLPS can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?32r1thtawbch3

Please test stock theme and I will do the ICS Nexus theme tomorrow.

@Jkay, where is this famous ICS nexus theme? I can't find it! I'm not talking about the UHLPS theme cause I know you just said you will upload it tomorrow, but where I can find it for other versions like lpg or lpw? I can't find it on the first post!
Thanks a lot!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
11th July 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #2459  
mertin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Langley
Thanks Meter: 190
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammel

@Jkay, where is this famous ICS nexus theme? I can't find it! I'm not talking about the UHLPS theme cause I know you just said you will upload it tomorrow, but where I can find it for other versions like lpg or lpw? I can't find it on the first post!
Thanks a lot!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

Did you even try clicking the link before posting this?
11th July 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #2460  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0boiboi0o

Pls. No more confusion peeps. There IS JKay for UHLPS.

what is the proper way of installing jkay app?

im planning to buy ur apps from the market, as soon as i get a response from you.

right now im using UHLPS rom, CF ROOT LPK, NEATROM UHLPS LITE, 4.6 domination and killer mod.

if im gonna buy the ur app, is there any compatible for my rom what i am using now?

and what are the step by step to install to ur app to my phone? ty

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jkay, jkay ics deluxe framework
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes