XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PRE-ALPHA] Mozilla Boot-To-Gecko (B2G) - NOT ANDROID, SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Tip us?

max9979
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by julle131 View Post
They can not be. The fix I used was inserted to source code. Did you look at the date on that build? 2012-8-25 22:23 It is a bit old.
hey thanks Julle131. I would know that as I said I aint a developer my friend. However were u able to fix the ringer problem in your build?
The Following User Says Thank You to max9979 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

julle131
Old
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [PRE-ALPHA] Mozilla Boot-To-Gecko (B2G) - NOT ANDROID, SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by max9979 View Post
hey thanks Julle131. I would know that as I said I aint a developer my friend. However were u able to fix the ringer problem in your build?
I haven't been able to fix it because there is no working solution for it yet. We'll have to wait until someone from Mozilla fixes it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
General guide for Archos G9 tablets
Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Archos G9 101, Ouya, Asus MeMo Pad Smart 10"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julle131 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

max9979
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
I haven't been able to fix it because there is no working solution for it yet. We'll have to wait until someone from Mozilla fixes it.

Aww.... neways Julle131 the work you have done so far is highly commendable. Way to go...Keep it up...Thanks for your update.

androidman23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: [PRE-ALPHA] Mozilla Boot-To-Gecko (B2G) - NOT ANDROID, SOMETHING DIFFERENT

HP touchpad?

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using XDA Premium HD app

julle131
Old
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidman23 View Post
HP touchpad?

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using XDA Premium HD app
Nah. I prefer archos g9 101.

Then the real message: You should ask it in HP touchpad section, not here.

The Following User Says Thank You to julle131 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeetBLswami
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Quote:
They can not be. The fix I used was inserted to source code. Did you look at the date on that build? 2012-8-25 22:23 It is a bit old.
which mic issue??mic is working in calls.

julle131
Old
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetBLswami View Post
which mic issue??mic is working in calls.
In my latest build, yes. That is because I added a fix to make it work from bugzilla.
The Following User Says Thank You to julle131 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WarioNeila86
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hi all,

I'd like to test this as 2nd ROM. However, in the link provided in first post it says that ZIP file should be directly unzipped to the device.
My question is: Is it possible to directly flash it using recovery Siyah dual boot options?

Thanks in advance.
Phone: Google Nexus 4

Previously
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2
Used ROMs: Slim Bean (JB 4.2.2), SuperNexus 2.0 (JB 4.2.2), Supernexus 1.0 (JB 4.1.2), Lite'ning ROM v3.2 (ICS 4.0.3)
Kernel: Dorimanx

julle131
Old
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioNeila86 View Post
Hi all,

I'd like to test this as 2nd ROM. However, in the link provided in first post it says that ZIP file should be directly unzipped to the device.
My question is: Is it possible to directly flash it using recovery Siyah dual boot options?

Thanks in advance.
No, because it is clockworkmod backup. There is no CWM flashable zip of B2G anywhere. There was one but the link is down.

jeetBLswami
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioNeila86 View Post
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

don't use zip from first page.just download the zip (posted few posts back) and restore it as second rom from siyah.

The Following User Says Thank You to jeetBLswami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
b2g, boot to gecko, gecko firefox, mozilla, pre-alpha