Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Would you like to see th HTC Sense UI on Galaxy S II ?
Hell Yeh, been waiting for it. 1,511 88.36%
No, I will pass. 199 11.64%
Voters: 1710. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[PROJECT] [PORT] HTC Sense UI 3.0 [ WORK IN PROGRESS ]

OP tids2k

11th September 2011, 11:30 AM   |  #111  
androidkid311's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
1,532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiemith

I love HTC sense UI very much!

U dont like to read very much as well.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to androidkid311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2011, 04:06 PM   |  #112  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Smile Still using HD2...standing by for a Galaxy NOTE (1280x800 on 5,29 inches)...
...hope your work for Galaxy S2 will allow implementation also on Galaxy NOTE.

Thanks and everything the very best.

11th September 2011, 07:14 PM   |  #113  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
I do not understand exactly what the main problems with this port are because of all the existing ports, for other devices.

Hd2 even got 3.5 and was a Windows mobile cell phone.

Is it because of the exynos processor or the gpu which are totally different to htc's pendants?

Maybe one could elucidate this?

P.S.: Hope it was okay posting this here in fact that it's a question affecting developement?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
11th September 2011, 07:21 PM   |  #114  
helicopter88's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,974
 
2,754 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny crap

I do not understand exactly what the main problems with this port are because of all the existing ports, for other devices.

Hd2 even got 3.5 and was a Windows mobile cell phone.

Is it because of the exynos processor or the gpu which are totally different to htc's pendants?

Maybe one could elucidate this?

P.S.: Hope it was okay posting this here in fact that it's a question affecting developement?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

HD2 has the same cpu as desire wich is a qualcomm,like dhd and the others whom have got a port.
Samsung doesn't use qualcomm,uses different layouts and a different arch
If it was an htc and ran a qualcomm,you'd already have sense 3.5..
11th September 2011, 09:12 PM   |  #115  
GalaxyHacker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Just a litte post to thank all of the devs who help porting sense to the s2. Youre awesome and i guess well see progress soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100
11th September 2011, 09:13 PM   |  #116  
GalaxyHacker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafesama1

...hope your work for Galaxy S2 will allow implementation also on Galaxy NOTE.

Thanks and everything the very best.

But sense wouldnt support all tge awesome galaxy note features

Sent from my GT-I9100
11th September 2011, 09:13 PM   |  #117  
helicopter88's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,974
 
2,754 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHacker

Just a litte post to thank all of the devs who help porting sense to the s2. Youre awesome and i guess well see progress soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Have you tested the framework?
11th September 2011, 09:17 PM   |  #118  
GalaxyHacker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Pm.

Sent from my GT-I9100
11th September 2011, 09:27 PM   |  #119  
beston94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 430
 
1,601 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHacker

Pm.

Sent from my GT-I9100

this is a developer only thread so only developer posts will be allowed.
no thank you, social talks and when will it be available posts allowed.
if there will be any development it will be posted here.
for everyone else only working part is the poll on the top.



-.-
11th September 2011, 09:31 PM   |  #120  
GalaxyHacker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
First: i am dev on galaxy sense.
Second: its a pm with private info. and testing stuff and i wont post private stuff here.
Third: if there would be any progress id post it and not ask him for pm.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes