5,606,779 Members 38,161 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Would you like to see th HTC Sense UI on Galaxy S II ?
Hell Yeh, been waiting for it. 1,511 88.36%
No, I will pass. 199 11.64%
Voters: 1710. You may not vote on this poll

[PROJECT] [PORT] HTC Sense UI 3.0 [ WORK IN PROGRESS ]

Tip us?

pan24
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
i want to participate in beta(i have also sent you pm)but i want to ask if this project can be reality.im waiting for pm

Didace33
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Default I like to be beta tester.

What should I do to be a beta tester?

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didace33 View Post
What should I do to be a beta tester?
  • this is a developer only thread so only developer posts will be allowed.
  • no thank you, social talks and when will it be available posts allowed.
  • if there will be any development it will be posted here.
  • for everyone else only working part is the poll on the top.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
lumia 1520>note 10.1 (2014)>nexus 5>s IV>htc one>sgs III>huawie quad xl>ipad 3>lg x3>htc z3tA>samsung galaxy note>samsung galaxy s II lte hd>iphone 4(g)>samsung galaxy s2 >htc desire hd>samsung galaxy s >htc desire (cancelled) :d>htc touch hd2>htc touch hd>nokia n97>iphone 3g>nokia n96>nokia n95> nokia n70

designgears
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8546

DONATE TO ME
Well, as a dev I would like to step up and help.
"haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead" -Eminem

Follow me on Twitter!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to designgears For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by designgears View Post
Well, as a dev I would like to step up and help.
Sure and you are most welcome bro, I will update you with the sources tonight and ask kenia1234 to PM you regarding all the information you will need. It will be a great honour to work with a famous dev. like you. Cheers.

lumia 1520>note 10.1 (2014)>nexus 5>s IV>htc one>sgs III>huawie quad xl>ipad 3>lg x3>htc z3tA>samsung galaxy note>samsung galaxy s II lte hd>iphone 4(g)>samsung galaxy s2 >htc desire hd>samsung galaxy s >htc desire (cancelled) :d>htc touch hd2>htc touch hd>nokia n97>iphone 3g>nokia n96>nokia n95> nokia n70

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
First link is up, beta users get ready. Link will be posted to everyone of you in an hours time. Keep a check on thr first - fourth on instructions on how to install it. Cheers.

pulser_g2
Old
Developer Admin / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10600
Hmmmm... It's an interesting idea. Not sure if I'd go for it full-time, but I'm willing to look at it for the fun perhaps with DesignGears some time

Have we got anything booting as of yet (I can't start flashing stuff that's not booting right now but I can work from logcats and testers in IRC)

Having trouble getting an answer? | What is XDA about? | How to ask for help?

if [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.how_to_use ] || [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.silly_question ]; then mv $PM.incoming /.trash; PM.response($responsetype.ignore); $PM.sender.ignore_in_future=true; init.sequence($boy_who_cried_wolf); fi;

BTC: 1K2fpDsRHkirWmk3PKiqtzhVHKUJCWPWnN
PGP: 0x260F4FDEF258E3C4
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pulser_g2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulser_g2 View Post
Hmmmm... It's an interesting idea. Not sure if I'd go for it full-time, but I'm willing to look at it for the fun perhaps with DesignGears some time

Have we got anything booting as of yet (I can't start flashing stuff that's not booting right now but I can work from logcats and testers in IRC)
Thanks a lot for your support on this bro, please check your PM in ten minutes. Im currently in the train returning home. Sources will be up soon .

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by tids2k View Post
Thanks a lot for your support on this bro, please check your PM in ten minutes. Im currently in the train returning home. Sources will be up soon .
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulser_g2 View Post

Please check your PM. Thanks.

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
New IRC Channel has been opened for development purposes. Please check the first post.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe