[ROM-4.1.2]CBR_SS (CleanBlankRom-StableScheduling) |The REAL GoogleExperience v0.2

26th April 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 155

412 posts
hey luca, another query for u. when checking cell signal status in settings>about, ive noticed the mobile signal strength stays fixed at -89dBm (asu:12). the strength doesn't seem to increase. im wondering does ics lock the mobile signal strength? on gb, depending on the baseband, this did change ie -73dBm (asu: 22)
Last edited by dead0; 26th April 2012 at 12:57 AM.
26th April 2012, 03:16 PM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Sound volumes
Hi Luca, any chances to unlink ringer and notifications volumes in one of the next releases? It would be very appreciated, thx
Last edited by zacconic; 26th April 2012 at 08:22 PM.
26th April 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 23

198 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacconic

Hi Luca, any chances to unlock ringer and notifications volumes in one of the next releases? It would be very appreciated, thx

if you look in the sound settings they are already connected. you cant change them sepperately

*edit: sry, was too fast at reading :x
Last edited by sumpf2; 26th April 2012 at 05:52 PM.
26th April 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #144  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Terracina (LT)
Thanks Meter: 1,383

1,186 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead0

hey luca, another query for u. when checking cell signal status in settings>about, ive noticed the mobile signal strength stays fixed at -89dBm (asu:12). the strength doesn't seem to increase. im wondering does ics lock the mobile signal strength? on gb, depending on the baseband, this did change ie -73dBm (asu: 22)

Blame samsung for that
They in some way changed how the radio keeps talking to the system meter...so it always indicate -89 -.-"
Cant do much about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacconic

Hi Luca, any chances to unlink ringer and notifications volumes in one of the next releases? It would be very appreciated, thx

Download a sound manager from market and you've done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumpf2

the weather was more for the look and feel, i know you showed some apps in the first post, but the quicksettings that come with this weather panel are pretty cool

also i dont know how you got your battery lasting so long O.o
on a normal day my display (35% brightness) is on for about 1 and a half hour. with some data usage and wifi some facebook, some xda, whatsapp with extremly rare usage, temple run (about 15 mins) and my battery sometimes doesnt last a day for me.

cpu spy didnt help because the phone runs on 200mhz most of the time im using it, the next days ill try bbs and figure out what causes the drain...

but just to say, this is normal for me an ANY rom. its not because of your rom

The phone its not normal stays MOST time at 200mhz!! THIS is what is causing drain!!
It should be in deep sleep!!

Also better battery stats will find the app that causes your drains! Most likely some of the facebook contacts sync app out in market!
The only one that works perfectly seems haxSync (which I use :P)

@ALL
I've merged the new mountpoins from cyano...as I was thinking...
l'OTA App Now WORKS!
IT FLASHES DIRECTLY THE UPDATES NOW

Hihihi
The Following User Says Thank You to 89luca89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 10:01 PM   |  #145  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89luca89

Download a sound manager from market and you've done

I downloaded, installed, bought and tested several audio manager before asking... so far, no one could unlink ringer and notification volumes
27th April 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #146  
Thanks Meter: 23

198 posts
More
i said its running on 200mhz most oft the time i am using it

bbs showed me that the phone has rare to zero wakelocks caused bei gtalk sync **** and facebook sync. kernel wakelocks only occured because i left wifi on.

phone was in my car for about 4 hours. -> 2% battery gone. wifi and data were on, facebook synced every hour.

i think its my data usage that causes my battery to drain that fast (and in my room the mobile signal is rare to none...)(edit2: no im not using data at home ) ^^
Last edited by sumpf2; 27th April 2012 at 01:22 AM.
27th April 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #147  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 6,951

1,064 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89luca89

@ALL
I've merged the new mountpoints from cyano...as I was thinking...
l'OTA App Now WORKS!
IT FLASHES DIRECTLY THE UPDATES NOW

Great. Now mount points with new Siyahs and any other kernel supporting CM mount point conventions will work they way most of us wanted - Internal USB on /sdcard and plastic card on /emmc. Apps which stores data in internal sd and apps which scans /sdcard for media will be happy!
27th April 2012, 09:10 AM   |  #148  
Flag Como Lake
Thanks Meter: 26

248 posts
More
Ciao Luca it's ok this rom for a daily use ?
Which are the known bugs ?
Tnx

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2
27th April 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #149  
Flag Terracina (LT)

1,186 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumpf2

i said its running on 200mhz most oft the time i am using it

bbs showed me that the phone has rare to zero wakelocks caused bei gtalk sync **** and facebook sync. kernel wakelocks only occured because i left wifi on.

phone was in my car for about 4 hours. -> 2% battery gone. wifi and data were on, facebook synced every hour.

i think its my data usage that causes my battery to drain that fast (and in my room the mobile signal is rare to none...)(edit2: no im not using data at home ) ^^

yes it may be the radio

I mean, when a phone has a weak signal strength, the system gives raido more power to stay attached to the cell, so its possible that when in a situation like that, it has more battery drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidphile

Great. Now mount points with new Siyahs and any other kernel supporting CM mount point conventions will work they way most of us wanted - Internal USB on /sdcard and plastic card on /emmc. Apps which stores data in internal sd and apps which scans /sdcard for media will be happy!

I have merged the CM switched points, then used the switchpairs to restore the original paths (emmc=external, sdcard=internal)
I did not include a toggle to switch them, cause I think that it causes only more problems and confusion than anything xD
If anyone want to switch will use the line in build.prop
27th April 2012, 09:26 AM   |  #150  
Flag Terracina (LT)

1,186 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ciao Luca it's ok this rom for a daily use ?
Which are the known bugs ?
Tnx

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Read the FAQs

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, fast, light, nexus, simply amazing, smooth
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy S II Original Android Development by ThreadRank