So far I've noticed:
1. Two music apps is one too much
I think the old music.apk is from cm? Or does the galaxy nexus also have two?
2. "Play Movies" force closes.
3. Google Maps is outdated. But I guess that's ok cause it gets updated pretty often.
4. The file manager seems to be also from cm? Or is it also on stock nexus?
5. Terminal is definitely not on stock nexus rom.
6. The rom updater shows a newer version number then the update actually is. Made the update manually, worked so far but still the same version as before.
7. Face Unlock GUI in preferences is mostly in english. I use german, so it's a bit unaesthetic.
8. Zoom on 1080p video recording doesn't work.
So in the end I would say, so far great work! There are a few things I would get rid off to match the nexus experience (the cm apps) but I can always remove them manually
The rom is really snappy and what I really like is the clean ics background gradient. In most aosp roms I see clearly the stripes of different shades of gray and blueish black but here it's very clean! And really nice and smooth scrolling.