5,600,725 Members 38,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [LINARO] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.9 [14/04/15]

Tip us?

glynnpel
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine View Post
Sorry for the late reply Slept long today.. and waded through the posts of what happened to whom :P

Here everything works as it should (haven't tried to purchase from market via phone, i never do that anyway)

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

I'm running 1.6 with latest Siyah 3.1RC6

no problems at all
For some reason my phone doesn't mount the external sd-card if use siyah kernels on 1.6 , if i use cm9 kernel then it mounts . If it mounts in your phone then it's my phone that has the problem.
Smartphone: Note 2 N7100
Rom: Omega V21
Kernel: Devil2-2.3.2

SmartPhone: Galaxy Nexus I9250
Rom: Rasbeanjelly
Fancy Kernel

Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
ROM: BurtRom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Retired Device: SGTab P1000 - S2 - G2X -Galaxy Y

htcuser69
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberboob View Post
Pigmachine posted a good one. SwiftKeyX is awesome. My fav keyboard. But I also use TouchPal Keyboard if need a language SwiftKey doesn't support (like Chinese, Japanese).

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

What kernel you using? I think on Siyah it works... but not on stock one (so there are trade offs for any kernel you use).
siyah last one

cyberboob
Old
Thanks Meter 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by glynnpel View Post
For some reason my phone doesn't mount the external sd-card if use siyah kernels on 1.6 , if i use cm9 kernel then it mounts . If it mounts in your phone then it's my phone that has the problem.
Mounts on mine too... possibly you can check the USB port you're using... or clean it... try different ports. If not, has to be something else which needs further looking into.
If you need help, check the FAQ first for whatever ROM you're on. Then ask questions.

galza
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Default the rom is great!!

but i have problem also in 1.5 and 1.6 that the phone turn off without a reason .it happens when there is no activity for a long time.it happend to me twice today.btw im using the original kernel that came with the rom (1.5 and also 1.6).

any help?

Pigmachine
Old
Thanks Meter 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by glynnpel View Post
Are you looking in the /emmc/ folder?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigmachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

htcuser69
Old
Thanks Meter 0
external enable ok
siyah kernel
nothing in /emmc

BailA78
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It's possible to resume the backup off apps and sms,call,ecc with base rom stock GS2 with My Backup Pro?

Sp1derbob
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Lightbulb If you want original swype

Go here https://beta.swype.com/android/welcome/detailed/
Free!
Galaxy S2 - Remix Rom - SiyahKernel v3.1rc6
GoLauncherEX - Tasker PRO - 160 DPI
Audio FX - FasterFix = One Bad Ass Phone

cyberboob
Old
Thanks Meter 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcuser69 View Post
siyah last one
Not sure if last siyah is the bug then. It works for me with Siyah-v3.1-CWM
If you need help, check the FAQ first for whatever ROM you're on. Then ask questions.

Gustopher
Old
Thanks Meter 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorak86 View Post
I have RILJ wake lock when phone is supposed to be asleep any help on this? It was for nearly 2 hours while I was in bed and consumed nearly 30% battery??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
I'm several hours behind catching up and this has possibly been addressed - apologies if so - but pulling the battery for a couple of minutes can help with this.

Tags
4.0.4, acore, aokp, classic theme, cm9, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, lp6, milestone 5 coming up!!!, v1.7, vtec 420, xxlpq out soon!!! ice cold the best ics