5,594,386 Members 36,399 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [LINARO] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.9 [14/04/15]

Tip us?

hirenpatel42
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun90 View Post
no its only for gt i9100 not 9100g please dont use it

for s2 9100g see link below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1550
thanks a lot i have a sg2 running on rr 1.9.1 this is very good so just wanted to check wether this rom can be installed in my cousing 9100g.

Thanks once again for ur feed back
The Following User Says Thank You to hirenpatel42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Oschivo Old
Thanks Meter
Hello there,

Yesterday i've tryed Siyah 3.2.5.2 after reading some good things about battery, but it wasn't a succes.

After flashing the kernel everything seems fine, but after 1,5 hr my phone was dead because of a batterydrain of 40% without using the phone...??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Sun90
Old
(Last edited by Sun90; 26th May 2012 at 09:34 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirenpatel42 View Post
thanks a lot i have a sg2 running on rr 1.9.1 this is very good so just wanted to check wether this rom can be installed in my cousing 9100g.

Thanks once again for ur feed back
ur always welcome pal

and also some good dev from india should come up and do the needfull since 9100g is what now being sold in india

Sepiroth_X
Old
Thanks Meter 0
..seems like the problem only occurs when trying to download podcasts from NRK.no (Norwegian broadcasting). I can download from many other podcast providers. Some from the failure message: Connection to int.sitestat.com refused. I have tried beyondPod and Podkicker, both programs refuse to download from nrk???

mekhonte
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oschivo View Post
Hello there,

Yesterday i've tryed Siyah 3.2.5.2 after reading some good things about battery, but it wasn't a succes.

After flashing the kernel everything seems fine, but after 1,5 hr my phone was dead because of a batterydrain of 40% without using the phone...??

Use better battery state and OS monitor to see what app or service have a very high CPU usage. Use Extweaks to reset fuel gauge. sometimes after flashing a new kernel it happens.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy Grand DUOS

MyLifeRocks10
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9430
Quote:
Hello there,

Download bbs from xda and check ur wake locks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sun90
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8575
Quote:
Hello there,

its 2 early to judje ma8 allow a cpl of recharge cycle and the kernel 2 settle down 2 see the results

PS- install BBS- better batt stats app from market and check whats draining ur batt and take care of the same

terranhms
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I use siyah. 3.2.6 and very nice battery life and performance, I've no issue at. ALL, Maybe you guys doing something wrong during installation, otherwise ROM and kernel work WELL!!!!! Please read previous posts or use search function before to ask the same questions million times, Good luck mates...
My Personal Blog : Click Here

Sepiroth_X
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
Try cleaning the data and cache from the app, also did you change DPI?

LOL!
seems like the problem only occurs when trying to download podcasts from NRK.no (Norwegian broadcasting). I can download from many other podcast providers. Some from the failure message: Connection to int.sitestat.com refused. I have tried beyondPod and Podkicker, both programs refuse to download from nrk???

ciechom
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
I tell to wes yet, for see what it's possible to do

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

Thx man :)
----------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SIII
ROM: Westcrip's resurrection remix JB v3.0.5 AOKP 4.1.1
Kernel: Siyah kernel S3-v1.5.2

Tags
4.0.4, acore, aokp, classic theme, cm9, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, lp6, milestone 5 coming up!!!, v1.7, vtec 420, xxlpq out soon!!! ice cold the best ics