5,594,805 Members 38,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [LINARO] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.9 [14/04/15]

Tip us?
 
GaboWinter
Old
#62351  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9405
Posts: 8,043
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaher View Post
Is play store closing randomly for people ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
No, but when you post please provide details:

1.- Which version of the ROM are you using

2.- What changes did you do (dpi, mods, etc.)

3.- What "extra stuff" did you install, etc, etc.

I think i'm gonna do another post explained the requirements to posts...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SPBoss
Old
#62352  
SPBoss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 263
Posts: 850
Join Date: Apr 2012
Guys why does the stock messaging app only keep the last 500 texts per contact? How to set it to infinite?

Galaxy SII i9100 running Resurrection Remix Rom with Siyah Kernel!
 
mordek
Old
#62353  
mordek's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 78
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wrocław
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevanreddy View Post
Thank for considering my request. Problem is with my normal regular headset.
Sorry for so late answer, but I was out. So, there is no sound in it? Did you try normal headphones or sth?
I9505:
broodROM v4.4.2-RC5
BoosterPack V8

I9100:
RootBox v4.2
Dorimanx v9.34
 
rootingdestroyer
Old
#62354  
rootingdestroyer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 412
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Gotham
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
No, but when you post please provide details:

1.- Which version of the ROM are you using

2.- What changes did you do (dpi, mods, etc.)

3.- What "extra stuff" did you install, etc, etc.

I think i'm gonna do another post explained the requirements to posts...
Good idea it's getting pretty annoying.
 
sgs2.5
Old
#62355  
sgs2.5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 140
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Hague
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
No, but when you post please provide details:
1.- Which version of the ROM are you using
2.- What changes did you do (dpi, mods, etc.)
3.- What "extra stuff" did you install, etc, etc.
I think i'm gonna do another post explained the requirements to posts...
Screenshot, a mandatory screenshot !
 

Proud user of a juicy ZeroLemon Galaxy 7500mAh S4 on Pac-man Rom !
____________________

"CWM5 flashable R2D2 bootanimation with sound"!

Claim your free Dropbox here*
(great for storing/moving roms from/to your Phone!) +extra free 500MB bonus space

Did you use all your today?
 
kroz
Old
#62356  
kroz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 9748
Posts: 4,162
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lipa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPBoss View Post
Guys why does the stock messaging app only keep the last 500 texts per contact? How to set it to infinite?

Galaxy SII i9100 running Resurrection Remix Rom with Siyah Kernel!
go to messaging app, then settings, then change the messaging limit

sent from my ASUL themed galaxy s2 using tapatalk 2

Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100

XTheme for SlimKat [TRDS]
SlimHue

CM10.x Themes [dark | inverted]
Hue [12 colors of choice] || HeKi [Hello Kitty]
Guide: Modify Theme Chooser APKs

facebook | g+ | twitter
devhost | paypal
 
GaboWinter
Old
#62357  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9405
Posts: 8,043
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2.5 View Post
Screenshot, a mandatory screenshot !
Could be...i think on write that but then i realize that maybe let to the people the chance of post a lot of screenshots and, for example, that was one of my reasons to create the thread of mods. Keep this thread clean of un-releated and excesive posts.
 
kroz
Old
#62358  
kroz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 9748
Posts: 4,162
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lipa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
Could be...i think on write that but then i realize that maybe let to the people the chance of post a lot of screenshots and, for example, that was one of my reasons to create the thread of mods. Keep this thread clean of un-releated and excesive posts.
and it takes ages to load the page when there are lot of screenshots specially on tapatalk even if it is only attachment, if every queries or questions has screenshots this thread will take so long to load since we all know that this thread is full of questions,

sent from my ASUL themed galaxy s2 using tapatalk 2

Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100

XTheme for SlimKat [TRDS]
SlimHue

CM10.x Themes [dark | inverted]
Hue [12 colors of choice] || HeKi [Hello Kitty]
Guide: Modify Theme Chooser APKs

facebook | g+ | twitter
devhost | paypal
 
GaboWinter
Old
#62359  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9405
Posts: 8,043
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroz46 View Post
and it takes ages to load the page when there are lot of screenshots specially on tapatalk even if it is only attachment, if every queries or questions has screenshots this thread will take so long to load since we all know that this thread is full of questions,

sent from my ASUL themed galaxy s2 using tapatalk 2
Exactly my point.
 
spirol
Old
#62360  
spirol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Viborg
I'm downloading it from foonode.net on my laptop using Chrome and the dl-speed was actually pretty good
But when the download finished, Chrome displayed a malware-/phishing-warning and i was linked to this site.

False positive? Flash anyway??

Tags
4.0.4, acore, aokp, classic theme, cm9, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, lp6, milestone 5 coming up!!!, v1.7, vtec 420, xxlpq out soon!!! ice cold the best ics
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes