CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
- Root is now disabled by default on CM12.1. To enable it go to Settings>Developer Options>Root access and set to Apps only or Apps and ADB.
- CyanogenMod 12.1 comes with Cyanogen Recovery by default, if you don't like it you can flash alternative recoveries using IsoRec
I'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
- Are running a custom kernel
- Have flashed mods
- Modified system files
- Didn't follow my instructions
- Are unfriendly
Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/I9100_Info
Known Issues: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Known_...page_for_i9100
First time installation instructions:
- Download CM-12.1-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip to your sdcard
- Make sure you're using a Kitkat Compatible Recovery
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe all your data
- Flash CM-12.1-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip from sdcard
- (Optional)Flash Google Apps.zip from sdcard
CM12.1 official nightly builds:
Recommended Google Apps:
Choose Pico version to fit in the /system partition.
CyanogenMod 12.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat Compatible Recovery
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2016-02-04