Thread Closed

[ROM] PARANOIDANDROID 2.54 | Per-App COLOR (newest PA invention), Dpi & UserInterface

OP D4rKn3sSyS

4th April 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #41  
Flag Stange
Thanks Meter: 45

239 posts
More
Congratulations for a great rom. Everything is working as it should.. Only I'm wondering how do i change wallpapers on the lockscreen?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to apeiron6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 04:47 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 115

840 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apeiron6

Congratulations for a great rom. Everything is working as it should.. Only I'm wondering how do i change wallpapers on the lockscreen?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

just keep pressing on the screen then choose your wallpaper, this also changes your lockscreen
4th April 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #43  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 490

1,343 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malavan

Anyone else having. Android. Phone fc on160 dpi

try flashing mdpi phone.zip from paradoxx's hydroaosp in 3 post and it will work..
4th April 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #44  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Monteria
Thanks Meter: 16,002

3,774 posts
Donate to Me
More
News, Im almost done implementing the new options on OTA app, im also building a new version of rom, seems last nightly is enough stable using siyahKernel, just needed to fix some parameters. That means rom should be available tomorrow, or in 2 days maximum.

About the website, I've implemented a more complete php stats counter, and im suprised, just pushed the script 5 minutes ago, and see what it gets. Consideering is a new ROM, that's a lot of downloads.

Thanks for supporting by download the ROM!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	links.jpg
Views:	2584
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	982473  
Last edited by D4rKn3sSyS; 4th April 2012 at 05:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D4rKn3sSyS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #45  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,011

471 posts
in the desktop at the left left page,i mean the first of the five,it has i black line!!btw the boot animation is fantastic!!
4th April 2012, 05:09 PM   |  #46  
Flag Porvoo
Thanks Meter: 571

1,428 posts
Donate to Me
More
Maybe MDPI phone.apk should be included in ota app? Cpanel says 17gb/unlimited bandwidth used .

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanter the great

in the desktop at the left left page,i mean the first of the five,it has i black line!!btw the boot animation is fantastic!!

Reapply wallpaper. It should fix it.
4th April 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #47  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,011

471 posts
ok fixed with the gapps!!
4th April 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 26

234 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS

Have you tried smart keyboard pro?. I bought it about 1 years, and still getting cooler updates, its cool

yes i have tried smartkeyboard and go keyboard..those are the keyboards that comes with 3x4 layout other than that..mostly keyboards with qwerty looks. its kinda hard for me to type using qwerty but then again..its my thumbs issue i suppose so is there a link for flashable cwm for samsung keyboard that you might know? or perhaps could you put samsung keyboard on your next update? thanks for the response
4th April 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #49  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Monteria
Thanks Meter: 16,002

3,774 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by julle131

Maybe MDPI phone.apk should be included in ota app? Cpanel says 17gb/unlimited bandwidth used .

Reapply wallpaper. It should fix it.

I was thinking just in that .

About samsung keyboard, Maybe have some framework dependencies (as the f*cking sony ericsson one), but I can give it a try, please someone upload the apk, and ill check what we get
4th April 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #50  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 61

157 posts
Donate to Me
More
Rom looks great. Im DLin ask we speak and will try Hope all is well with this rom

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, better than patenting the scrollbar, certified daily driver, cm10, official friend of twilight sparkle, paranoid, paranoid android, paranoid rocks, phablet? more like faplet, real developer not a cook, real hybrid mode not that cheap one, so this is how my sgs 2 is supposed to run?, solid build, unique per-app dpi/layout
Previous Thread Next Thread