This ROM is wicked fast and brilliant and it's free eeeeeeeee
Will donate now got a job
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
5. USB Mass Storage/UMS : There is a strange behaviour that seems to be related to the computers' USB chipset.
Depending on the PC I have tested it with (and even depending on the USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port on a same laptop) once you have turned it off, you will have to unplug and plug the USB cable before turning it on again, otherwise partitions will not be mounted on the computer. Most of the time it does not show the second confirmation popup (which is not useful anyway, I think).
Finally, why does it say "Connected as an installer" in the notification area?
6. MTP file transfer fails with error message on Windows when transferring certain files (seems to be related to capital letters and/or unsupported file extensions). Still investigating...
7. Transfer all files through BT [including APK] does not work, neither in Explorer+ nor in CM FileManager. Explorer+ app developer claims that the issue is system related as his app simply calls available share options from the system.
Missing stuff that used to be there in previous releases
8. "Performance" is missing some options like "CPU voltage" and "Startup tweaks", Init.d, zipalign
9. BLN support missing (was already gone in 3.x)
10. FastCharge feature missing
11. Option to disable SlimBean boot animation
12. Battery icon styles "icon with text" and "icon with centered text" missing (they used to be available and still are in AOKP 4.2.1)
13. No navigation bar and nice background in CWM (like in some earlier releases
14. USB Mass Storage in CWM does not work
I hope these features will be back soon....
Missing stuff that would be nice
15. Add EAP-SIM WiFi authentification method (necessary for hotspots like "FreeWiFi_secure" or "SFR WiFi Mobile" in France)
This used to work in SlimBean 3.1 by replacing the wpa_supplicant file in \system\bin with a version taken from a 4.0.x Samsung ROM.
However, in SlimBean 4.2.1 that procedure partly breaks WiFi support.
There are multiple references to EAP-SIM in "\system\bin\wpa_supplicant"
You might also want to have a look at here
Regarding AIO Dark Gapps
19. Default app selection window is still white. Is that the intended behaviour?
20. Could you replace SMS icon with a Holo Blue couloured one?
guessing you missed the bit at the bottom of my post? which ironically, you even quoted...
Orange Backup and Online Nandroid Backup, are just frontend GUI's for the onandroid script... it is onandroid script that is broken, so anything using this script is broken...
Thank for your reply, but I don't think that it is an issue with my PC setup. There's something weird on both computers and on the second one it still differs depending on the USB port I use.
The kernel related features that have been removed from Slim Bean used to be present in previous releases, so I hope they will be back officially soon.
Imho tinkering with experimental kernels that often just lead to new issues is not the way to go
Does any one have issues with Siyah/Dorimanx "slide2wakr" option?
when this option is activated, digitizer register touches during phone calls, even when the screen is turned off by proximity sensor, it easily leads to mute a call, end a call or opening notification drawer and going to various parts of OS. I have the issue only in 4.2 versions, older versions were fine.
|4.2.2, fast, i9100, light, most stable rom out there is slimbean, slim bean|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|