[ROM][4.2.2][05/08]Slim Bean - I9100 [Build 8][FINAL]
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.
Original Slim Features:
Check out our full feature list here
- The Real Dark Slim
- Notification drawer Shortcuts
- Full hardware key rebinding!
- Keyboard rotation
- Build 8 is the final 4.2.2 build for Slim Bean
- NO ETA's...
- Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with our mods.
- Read the Change-log and installation instructions from the official website carefully.
- Feature requests will be ignored in general, but we will review ( if a relevant commit or source is provided) and then decide.
- Please provide a logcat if reporting a bug.
- Strictly NO ports based on our ROM zip (official or unofficial build) file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source.
- No discussions/screenshots etc in the thread about battery life, "best settings/gov/scheduler" for "best battery life" etc... see here for the reasons why...
Find our latest Changelog go here
Chat with the slim team and other slim users
For Most Users
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
- IRC: #slimusers@freenode
- New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
- Google+ [link]
- Twitter [link]
- Facebook [Link]
- Download the latest build from [here]
- Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
- !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
- Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot
Check out out FAQ
before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!
Help us out!
If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net
and submite your translations.
Or consider a donation
You can find the full list of credits here
Please visit here
for the rom source code.
Kernel source can be found here
No idea what a logcat is or how to get it? Go to-->Logcats by paxChristos
If you like my work or I've helped you out and you'd like to show your appreciation... click the thanks button and/or buy me a beer!
<--- The donate button is over there somewhere