5,594,653 Members 32,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][05/08]Slim Bean - I9100 [Build 8][FINAL]

Tip us?

DVDeus
Old
Thanks Meter 4
So I guess that is an option in SlimBean/Android 4.2.x.
What about noise reduction, is there an option when in a call (special icon for enable/disable)?

crocodilechris
Old
Thanks Meter 23
open your dialer, press menu button, settings, scroll down -> there it is

DVDeus
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks, already found it (noise suppression).

The-Captain
Old
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3162
Let's keep this thread related and on-topic to this ROM. Thanks.

~ The-Captain
The Following User Says Thank You to The-Captain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asterius
Old
(Last edited by asterius; 13th February 2013 at 10:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1][04/02]Slim Bean - I9100 [RC2]

Works great @ my device thanx to all. Have a question? How it goes with dorimanx7.47? And Any update for iso settings at camera? Thx again.

BTW no performance settings under Ass ??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
gt-i9100 SlimSaber 4.4.2 1215

HardCorePawn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4730

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaiz0r View Post
Here's my logcat attached: Attachment 1723225
Thanks for that... Nailed the BT one... It is missing a "VIBRATE" permission apparently, actually a google bug by the looks of it!!?! This will be fixed in next release... as a workaround, make sure phone isn't on vibrate before sending files via BT

Couldn't see anything obvious in logcat for the Play Store thing... can you please get another logcat after Play Store FC's?? You can also try Settings -> Apps -> Play Store and try clearing cache and data... see if that helps... also, try removing and re-adding your Google Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDSY View Post
Hi, I had this issue with holo launcher hd whilst using card stack transition. It also happens with trebuchet launcher. The only way to resolve this issue, for me, was to change from card stack to tablet transition.
Never noticed this... as my homescreens were on "none" for transition effect. I suspect this will be related to the ongoing HWC issues with Exynos... not much we can do but suggest different launchers and/or not using certain effects... sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocvitaldo View Post
-some random reboot while phone was idle with the screen off
-the battery icon circle+percentage and dotted circle+percentage don't show percentage
-both incoming and outgoing call log always show 0 mins 0 secs

And one question: there is a way to disable the crt-off effect??
- Haven't had one "random" reboot (all have been the direct result of my dev work ) Are you on stock or custom kernel? Did you upgrade to RC2 from RC1 or a completely different ROM? If you upgraded from different ROM, did you do a full wipe?
- Shows percentage fine unless you're at 100%... not enough room for 3 digits
- Had others with call log issues... works fine here... can you try Settings -> Apps -> Phone, and clear cache and data?

As for CRT, we just added a function yesterday to allow disabling of this... will be in next release

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterius View Post
BTW no performance settings under Ass ??
Did you search/read the thread? This has been asked/answered several times...

No idea what a logcat is or how to get it? Go to-->Logcats by paxChristos<--

If you like my work or I've helped you out and you'd like to show your appreciation... click the thanks button and/or buy me a beer!
<--- The donate button is over there somewhere
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HardCorePawn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pocvitaldo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
thanks for the answers:

@HardCorePawn: yea i did a full wipe and all and the "random" reboot only happened once with full battery (it seems a battery issue on my phone).
Until now never had another random reboot

I realized only later there was no room for 3 digit in the battery circle

For the call log it seems crocodilechris has addressed the problem:
(i cleared cache and data of phone app)

Quote:
crocodilechris: call times are mapped wrong here. Shows hours as minutes and minutes as seconds. So if you call less than 1 minute nothing is showed. Every minute will be showed as secs
Thanks again for the greatest rom for the S2

polishpt
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocvitaldo View Post
thanks for the answers:

@HardCorePawn: yea i did a full wipe and all and the "random" reboot only happened once with full battery (it seems a battery issue on my phone).
Until now never had another random reboot
I had few random reboots and it wasn't related to the battery - once it was around 50%, some other time around 90%.
Once it happened unlocking the phone, other time switching between the apps

I'm on RC2 upgraded from RC1 with stock kernel, stock everything

Mk.Xal
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishpt View Post
I had few random reboots and it wasn't related to the battery - once it was around 50%, some other time around 90%.
Once it happened unlocking the phone, other time switching between the apps

I'm on RC2 upgraded from RC1 with stock kernel, stock everything
Try to do a clean install of RC2.

Blaiz0r
Old
(Last edited by Blaiz0r; 14th February 2013 at 09:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCorePawn View Post
Thanks for that... Nailed the BT one... It is missing a "VIBRATE" permission apparently, actually a google bug by the looks of it!!?! This will be fixed in next release... as a workaround, make sure phone isn't on vibrate before sending files via BT

Couldn't see anything obvious in logcat for the Play Store thing... can you please get another logcat after Play Store FC's?? You can also try Settings -> Apps -> Play Store and try clearing cache and data... see if that helps... also, try removing and re-adding your Google Account.
Thanks for looking into that, attached is another logcat file, I created this one by clearing the log using catlog, opening my offending app 'Learn Cantonese' choosing the in-app upgrade option as it hadn't noticed that I was a full owner, this took me to the Play store which notified me I already owned the app, the prompt had a details button, when I clicked this, Play crashed.

logcat_and_device_info.zip

Regarding the BT fix, I also had a pairing issue with my Jawbone Jambox, that may not have been in my previous Logcat, if not I can upload one for you tonight, or would the pairing issue also be fixed with the latest changes you made?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Tags
4.2.2, fast, i9100, light, most stable rom out there is slimbean, slim bean