first of all, a huge thanks to the whole dev team. This is one awesome new release.
However there is a couple of things I would love to see getting addressed :
1. The lower part of cLock widget is truncated on SGS2 at 210dpi (and even more at native 240 dpi). I know that it is possible to maximize the widget, but that's not really a solution.
Did you consider using DashClock instead?
2. "Voice input key" is not shown on main keyboard although the option is ticked. Showing it on symbols keyboard does work correctly though.
3. “Voice Dialer” keeps telling "Starting up..." when launched, but never gets ready in order to actually accept a voice command (not sure if this is app or ROM related)
4. Duration still isn't displayed correctly in call logs
5. USB Mass Storage/UMS : There is a strange behaviour that seems to be related to the computers' USB chipset.
Depending on the PC I have tested it with (and even depending on the USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port on a same laptop) once you have turned it off, you will have to unplug and plug the USB cable before turning it on again, otherwise partitions will not be mounted on the computer. Most of the time it does not show the second confirmation popup (which is not useful anyway, I think).
Finally, why does it say "Connected as an installer" in the notification area?
6. MTP file transfer fails with error message on Windows when transferring certain files (seems to be related to capital letters and/or unsupported file extensions). Still investigating...
7. Transfer all files through BT [including APK] does not work, neither in Explorer+ nor in CM FileManager. Explorer+ app developer claims that the issue is system related as his app simply calls available share options from the system.
Missing stuff that used to be there in previous releases
8. "Performance" is missing some options like "CPU voltage" and "Startup tweaks", Init.d, zipalign
9. BLN support missing (was already gone in 3.x)
10. FastCharge feature missing
11. Option to disable SlimBean boot animation
12. Battery icon styles "icon with text" and "icon with centered text" missing (they used to be available and still are in AOKP 4.2.1)
13. No navigation bar and nice background in CWM (like in some earlier releases
14. USB Mass Storage in CWM does not work
I hope these features will be back soon....
Missing stuff that would be nice
15. Add EAP-SIM WiFi authentification method (necessary for hotspots like "FreeWiFi_secure" or "SFR WiFi Mobile" in France)
This used to work in SlimBean 3.1 by replacing the wpa_supplicant file in \system\bin with a version taken from a 4.0.x Samsung ROM
However, in SlimBean 4.2.1 that procedure partly breaks WiFi support.
There are multiple references to EAP-SIM in "\system\bin\wpa_supplicant"
You might also want to have a look at here
Things I am wondering what exactly they are supposed to do
16. Is "Increasing volume alarm" that the same as "Added ascending volume option to Deskclock" (mentioned twice in change log) I cannot see any settings for these.
17. Whats is 5/8 targets selection?
18. What has been enhanced regarding GPS?
Regarding AIO Dark Gapps
19. Default app selection window is still white. Is that the intended behaviour?
20. Could you replace SMS icon with a Holo Blue couloured one?
21. Google calendar is old (non Play Store) version while in regular AIO the new version is included
22. Wouldn't it be nice to make stock Sound Recorder accessible from the app drawer (like in CM10 nightly) instead of that awkward Speech Recorder
23. Google Ears/Sound Search widget is outdated (it has to be unfreezed for users outside the US by using Market Enabler, then enabled and updated from Play Store)
24. Did you forget to update Play Store to 3.10.10 ?