Post Reply

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS (SGS2) - Clean, Simple & Fast (57MB)

OP krarvind

10th May 2012, 09:13 PM   |  #2201  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
Found another bug, can't record movie with the main camera. When i switch to the small frontcamera recording works fine. Another problem was that suddenly my Phone was turned off. Couldn't turn it on again unless i removed battery. I installed the rom after doing all wipes. Is there any solution for this? I like this rom very much but can't use it with these bugs. Thanx for your help...
10th May 2012, 09:18 PM   |  #2202  
fjaraiza's Avatar
Member
Flag Campeche
Thanks Meter: 6
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
@Mike452600

add this to the essentials zip, it should fix the issue...
10th May 2012, 09:48 PM   |  #2203  
BrandoHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arima
Thanks Meter: 414
 
1,437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind

reflash essentials

That did nothing for my issue

Samsung Galaxy S II Tapatalk2
10th May 2012, 10:03 PM   |  #2204  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
@fjaraiza
Thanks a lot for the file, flashed it and i hope the power off Problem is gone.
But the camera problem is still there.
I found out that when i use 480p resolution i can record. When i switch to 720 or 1080p the recording doesn't start. I have enough memory free on sdcard.
Regards, Mike
10th May 2012, 10:12 PM   |  #2205  
wonsky21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,490
 
2,389 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike452600

@fjaraiza
Thanks a lot for the file, flashed it and i hope the power off Problem is gone.
But the camera problem is still there.
I found out that when i use 480p resolution i can record. When i switch to 720 or 1080p the recording doesn't start. I have enough memory free on sdcard.
Regards, Mike

Did you flash Face Unlock addon?
10th May 2012, 10:33 PM   |  #2206  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
No i didn't flash any addons, only base and essentials. Do i need to flash faceunlock addon?
10th May 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #2207  
GoldGanja's Avatar
Member
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 28
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike452600

Found another bug, can't record movie with the main camera. When i switch to the small frontcamera recording works fine. Another problem was that suddenly my Phone was turned off. Couldn't turn it on again unless i removed battery. I installed the rom after doing all wipes. Is there any solution for this? I like this rom very much but can't use it with these bugs. Thanx for your help...

True, have the same problem here...
10th May 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #2208  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
hello. I just upgraded to 3.5 to 3.6 and notice my email/exchange app is gone. I had this installed from the addons in update me. Now, with 3.6 for some reason I lost the email app and update me does not have the additional options in there, just ROM downloads.

Any clues why I lost email and how to get it back.
10th May 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #2209  
BrandoHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arima
Thanks Meter: 414
 
1,437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Just had to say, this is a great ROM

Samsung Galaxy S II Tapatalk2
The Following User Says Thank You to BrandoHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 11:34 PM   |  #2210  
apascual89's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 2,733
 
2,728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by periferral

hello. I just upgraded to 3.5 to 3.6 and notice my email/exchange app is gone. I had this installed from the addons in update me. Now, with 3.6 for some reason I lost the email app and update me does not have the additional options in there, just ROM downloads.

Any clues why I lost email and how to get it back.

Try clearing cache and force stopping the update me app. Go back into the update me app and you should see the additional options.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, fast and smooth, rom, slim bean!!, slim ics pure google experience, slim ics-best daily driver
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Original Android Development by ThreadRank