FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[TOOL] Updated! 29/12/14 - EFS Professional v2.1.80B - Also for NON-Samsung devices!

2,523 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,751
 
By lyriquidperfection, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 18th October 2011, 01:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th October 2011, 06:38 PM |#11  
Neo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gods Own Place
Thanks Meter: 125
 
Donate to Me
More
Can you share download link with us?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
19th October 2011, 06:48 PM |#12  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,751
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Can you share download link with us?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Did you notice the Coming soon in the thread title?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to lyriquidperfection For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2011, 07:26 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Flag Bourgas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Very nice,thank's bro.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
19th October 2011, 07:26 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
That looks awesome! I'll get my SGS2 tomorrow but I'm already lurking around here to learn all the noob stuff beforehand.

Do you have an ETA on this? Are we what - days, weeks, months, years away?

Congrats, this will help many people (including myself) who are not too comfortable with command lines.
19th October 2011, 07:36 PM |#15  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,751
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoena

That looks awesome! I'll get my SGS2 tomorrow but I'm already lurking around here to learn all the noob stuff beforehand.

Do you have an ETA on this? Are we what - days, weeks, months, years away?

Congrats, this will help many people (including myself) who are not too comfortable with command lines.

Should be ready in a few days!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
20th October 2011, 10:13 AM |#16  
Mittaa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 464
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

Yes you can and its for rooted phones only.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Maybe its time for root
20th October 2011, 02:21 PM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Great! I wasted 2 days to restore baks. This should be sticky on the new popular device forums.

Sent from my GT-I9100
20th October 2011, 04:56 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

Should be ready in a few days!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Just got my SGS2! I'll wait for this to start messing with the phone.

Thanks again!
21st October 2011, 01:05 AM |#19  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,751
 
Donate to Me
More
Should have a beta test available soon. Looking for 3 volunteers for testing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
21st October 2011, 01:15 AM |#20  
RavenY2K3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 424
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

Should have a beta test available soon. Looking for 3 volunteers for testing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'll be a test dummy If you haven't already filled your quota
21st October 2011, 01:23 AM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,751
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenY2K3

I'll be a test dummy If you haven't already filled your quota

Cool ill pm you with more details in the morning.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes