FORUMS

Is the LG G4’s Camera Really DSLR-worthy?

After months of anticipation, the LG G4 was finally unveiled today, showing off an … more

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[TOOL] Updated! 29/12/14 - EFS Professional v2.1.80B - Also for NON-Samsung devices!

23rd February 2013, 09:42 AM |#981  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

Have you installed Microsoft .NET Framework v4.5?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

correct me if i'm wrong, but there is no support for XP for .NET v4.5

where i can find the previous version which is with .NET 4 and support for n8010?

Thanks
Last edited by gustera; 23rd February 2013 at 09:48 AM. Reason: update
 
 
25th February 2013, 08:18 AM |#982  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Hi all:

I have Sprint GN2 and the tool does not have it on the list. How do I chose from the drop down menu?
25th February 2013, 10:33 AM |#983  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [TOOL] Updated! 19/02/13 - EFS Professional v2.0.20 - Now with Qualcomm support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by na_tra

Hi all:

I have Sprint GN2 and the tool does not have it on the list. How do I chose from the drop down menu?

Hi if you know which are the important partitions to backup and restore then you may create a device filter yourself manually.

Open an existing one to see the layout syntax of the filters.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to lyriquidperfection For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 07:24 PM |#984  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

Hi if you know which are the important partitions to backup and restore then you may create a device filter yourself manually.

Open an existing one to see the layout syntax of the filters.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I will try it at home later. By the way, I picked the international LTE variants and did the back up. Everything is successful. Is it ok?

Thanks
25th February 2013, 07:33 PM |#985  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [TOOL] Updated! 19/02/13 - EFS Professional v2.0.20 - Now with Qualcomm support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by na_tra

I will try it at home later. By the way, I picked the international LTE variants and did the back up. Everything is successful. Is it ok?

Thanks

It depends what partitions were listed. Some devices require more than one partition to be backed up.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 07:38 PM |#986  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

It depends what partitions were listed. Some devices require more than one partition to be backed up.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

it listed 5 things and I checked them all. Then, I ran backup which told me OK at then end.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to na_tra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 12:39 AM |#987  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
Donate to Me
More
EFS Professional has recieved a critical update to v2.0.23!
26th February 2013, 05:55 AM |#988  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 132
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

EFS Professional has recieved a critical update to v2.0.23!

I'm trying to restore my backup but I can't see any backup file in the drop down menu, Am I doing something wrong?

I have a corrupted IMEI and I'm trying to get it back by restoring an EFS Backup I have.
Tried copy pasting the efs folder with root explorer but it's not working

Thanks in advance!
26th February 2013, 11:21 AM |#989  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Error-Pit file not found
I am getting this error for GT-i9100 & GT-N7000

where do i get the pit file for both?

running JB Stock firmware rooted with Philz method.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	1762168  
26th February 2013, 11:26 AM |#990  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [TOOL] Updated! 26/02/13 - EFS Professional v2.0.23 - Now with Qualcomm support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorraj2003

I am getting this error for GT-i9100 & GT-N7000

where do i get the pit file for both?

running JB Stock firmware rooted with Philz method.

Thanks

Thats strange as that path should point to the same directory as EFS Pro. Not seen his error before so it may be something you are doing.

Where did you extract the zip archive to?

All archive contents should be extracted into the same folder whilst retaining any sub folders that exist.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Original Android Development by ThreadRank