Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
In order to make paid apps availible to me from overseas I:
1. Force End Task "Google Play Store"
2. Cleared app cache/data for "Google Play Store"
3. Used Paid Apps Enabler (or another such app) to change my gsm operator code and country.
4. Used Open VPN to connect from a US source.
5. Restarted Google Play (the modded version).
I used to just need to end Market's task, and change my gsm operator. I'm not actually sure the vpn and cache/data clearing, and modded Play Store are necessary. I'll test further later.
EDIT: Seems that even with the vpn and the modded Play store, while viewing of paid apps works, actually buying them doesn't. FAIL. At least one of my devices makes it possible (My tablet, perhaps because it doesn't have a SIM card? still lets me purchase with just Paid Apps Enabler's gsm operator code change...)
Last edited by Supaiku; 22nd April 2012 at 09:12 AM.