Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,341 Members 48,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APK] ICS stock gallery.....

Tip us?

walidhiphop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 190
Default [APK] ICS stock gallery.....

i was searching all over the xda forums and finally i found them.....

here it is.. the stock ics gallery....it's so smooth and fast....i tried it myself with my XXLPQ ics.......

feel free to download and enjoy.......the credit goes to the member "nagnrik" from the droid razr forums........

download and install the two files.......

If you like my post, Just click the THANKS button.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Galaxy4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (410.7 KB, 16914 views)
File Type: apk Gallery2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.69 MB, 23339 views)
LG G2 aka The Monster
The Following 123 Users Say Thank You to walidhiphop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kled54
Old
Thanks Meter 8
will this replace the old 3d gallery or add ics gallery???

walidhiphop
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by kled54 View Post
will this replace the old 3d gallery or add ics gallery???
No...it just adds the ics gallery....the old 3d gallery will stay.......
LG G2 aka The Monster
The Following User Says Thank You to walidhiphop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Epsil
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Hi,

I have installed the two file but it's the same gallery (ICS Samsung Stock ROM LPQ) :/

VAXXi
Old
Thanks Meter 177
No, you have to get a new "Gallery" icon, with a more pink-ish icon. It's a nice found, but QuickPic still seems to be snappier
How to ask questions the smart wayShortwave Radio schedules around the worldRomanian translator for Apex Launcher and SuperSU
GT-i9100 rev 1.5stock rooted 4.1.2 XWLS8stock kernelnew 16 GB class 10 Patriot µSDHC

Most people worrying excessively about battery life are the ones who seem to never leave their computer. -me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VAXXi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Epsil
Old
Thanks Meter 73
@VAXXi

It's work

Thx for all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Epsil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TTAndroidGuy
Old
(Last edited by TTAndroidGuy; 19th March 2012 at 08:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Nice find, thanks for posting this. My only gripe is that .gif images don't work properly and there are a few graphical glitches.... Other than that, its much faster than samsung's outdated app in rendering of images as well as overall scrolling and speed.

Why are there 2 files though? I installed the second file you posted "gallery 2", hope that was the better working one.

edit: Ok never mind. I installed it, didn't realise it was a live wallpaper.

Nessuno1
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks a lot man !

It works perfectly, it's smoother than the Samsung one (which is less smooth than it used to be on Gingerbread by the way... ).

Besides we get the terrific galery widget along with the apk !
The Following User Says Thank You to Nessuno1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

belkacemi_sa
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidhiphop View Post
i was searching all over the xda forums and finally i found them.....

here it is.. the stock ics gallery....it's so smooth and fast....i tried it myself with my XXLPQ ics.......

feel free to download and enjoy.......the credit goes to the member "nagnrik" from the droid razr forums........

download and install the two files.......

If you like my post, Just click the THANKS button.
Ya3tik essa7a khouya...yep, it does perfectly work, just tried it on LPQ....keep it going
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belkacemi_sa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Elemetrix
Old
(Last edited by Elemetrix; 19th March 2012 at 10:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Just tried the Gallery2.apk on LPQ seems to work well. Much nicer and faster than stock. Settings page is empty though, not sure what should be there.

Ah one problem.. doesn't seem to pull thumbnails for many of my videos, resulting in a whole page of black thumbnails... on a black background

Galaxy4.apk is the live wallpaper as seen on this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1503640