Thread Closed

[APP] <<SAMSUNG>> Phone INFO

OP vndnguyen

21st January 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #1  
vndnguyen's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 792
 
2,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys,

I wrote this app to provide detailed information about our SAMSUNG phone, including:

SAMSUNG SPECIFIC INFO:

- Phone Colour (Samsung specific)
- Phone Manufacturing Date (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void (Samsung specific)
- CSC Product Code (Samsung specific)
- CSC Sales Code (Samsung specific)
- Country Region (Samsung specific)
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
- Changelist (Samsung specific)
... ...

Using this app you can know exactly what country your phone has been produced for. So you can choose the correct firmware to flash.

You can known your Bootloader version so you can decide what method use to root, whether the Knox will be tripped, which firmware version can be flash over...

Original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2609045
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vndnguyen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #2  
Tiongkia's Avatar
Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 22
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

Hi guys,

I wrote this app to provide detailed information about our SAMSUNG phone, including:

SAMSUNG SPECIFIC INFO:

- Phone Colour (Samsung specific)
- Phone Manufacturing Date (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void (Samsung specific)
- CSC Product Code (Samsung specific)
- CSC Sales Code (Samsung specific)
- Country Region (Samsung specific)
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
- Changelist (Samsung specific)
... ...

Using this app you can know exactly what country your phone has been produced for. So you can choose the correct firmware to flash.

You can known your Bootloader version so you can decide what method use to root, whether the Knox will be tripped, which firmware version can be flash over...

Original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2609045
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo


thanks! my specifics are as per signature.

country, country iso, bootloader version, pda, csc all empty. issit due to custom rom?
21st January 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #3  
vndnguyen's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 792
 
2,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiongkia

thanks! my specifics are as per signature.

country, country iso, bootloader version, pda, csc all empty. issit due to custom rom?

yes might be, but i'm not sure. This app works correctly with stock rom.

Can you show me some screenshot about General info and OS info...
Tks
21st January 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #4  
Tiongkia's Avatar
Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 22
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

yes might be, but i'm not sure. This app works correctly with stock rom.

Can you show me some screenshot about General info and OS info...
Tks

Here you go.

Thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-23-14-40.png
Views:	299
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	2530090   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-23-14-57.png
Views:	272
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2530091  
21st January 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #5  
Tiongkia's Avatar
Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 22
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
more screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-23-19-18.png
Views:	240
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	2530097   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-23-18-57.png
Views:	225
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	2530098  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiongkia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #6  
vndnguyen's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 792
 
2,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
deleted
21st January 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #7  
Tiongkia's Avatar
Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 22
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

Thank you for quick response.
but I need General info and OS info.

its one post above your response
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiongkia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
There are no specific PDA or CSC Versions with AOSP ROMs. These two things are methods, to differ Stock-ROM. AOSP gets distinguished by build date.
23rd January 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #9  
vndnguyen's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 792
 
2,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
New Update: v1.0.7

What's new:
- Add Country of Origin;
- Some improvements

DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo
The Following User Says Thank You to vndnguyen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #10  
vndnguyen's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 792
 
2,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
New Update: Phone INFO ★Samsung★ v1.0.8

What's New:
- Some improvements

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Themes and Apps by ThreadRank