Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,795 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] Saev Mah Battery!

Tip us?

kouray
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default [App] Saev Mah Battery!

Hello guys,

I was working on a project today that lead me to create this app for myself, and I thought I could share it.
Basically, Saev My Battery! let you reduce your brightness below the minimum possible, without your phone needing to be rooted.
For now, the battery saving will occur only with AMOLED displays (like the SGS2's screen), but I'm planning to add the reddish tint for other displays in the next few days.
Let me know what you think about it, if you find any bug, if you'd like some more features etc...

Thanks for being my beta testers fellow SGS2 owners

Market Link

Poop
The Following User Says Thank You to kouray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eltarod
Old
Thanks Meter 10
There already is this app:
https://market.android.com/details?i...29tLmhheG9yIl0.
which I personally use since SG1...But more is always welcome
I will try it although one of the let downs with your app for me is the name (I just don't like when people use words that aren't the real words) and the design.Make more polished..More eye appealing.Those are my sujestions.
Keep it up

kouray
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltarod View Post
I will try it although one of the let downs with your app for me is the name (I just don't like when people use words that aren't the real words) and the design.Make more polished..More eye appealing.Those are my sujestions.
Keep it up
Hey, thanks for your quick review. I'll definitely work on the design, but I've been too lazy to find a more appealing name I guess
Poop

Fatal4u
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltarod View Post
Keep it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouray View Post
Hey, thanks for your quick review. I'll definitely work on the design, but I've been too lazy to find a more appealing name I guess
I'm also using Screen Filter, but if this program will also have features of "Soft Screen Tuner" (plaing with colors, saturation...) and "Voodoo Screen tuning" so it will be "all in one" =) But anyway thnx! =)
SGS2

guru_floyd
Old
Thanks Meter 4
How about SMB?
Tags
application, battery