Thanks Meter 2631
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: GPS anyone?????
[THEME][I9100][4.1.2]BoBCaTRoM 4.3 S4 PORT for S2
STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE OP BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT responsible for any bricked/broke/burnt-out/boot-looped phones or anything else untoward regarding flashing this theme.
DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR STOCK BASED ROMS ONLY
It has currently ONLY been tested on
Omega 4.1.2 ROM v24
All credit for allowing me to port this goes to @BoBCatRoM - Original thread HERE
I would also like to give credit to @HighlanderZA for the pop-up images too
@cooza - it's all your fault I started this
@pas2001 - For the signal and wifi icons
This has been ported from the S4 but I have changed a few of the SystemUI icons (wifi, signal and battery). If they are not to your liking you can change them if you wish. There are lots of available icons within xda, you just have to look for them!
You can also have a look HERE and HERE
Lots of Battery Icons HERE also
Screen Shots (So far)
Themed so far!
Included with this are Bottom Toggles (No Brightness Slider), Sense style Recents App, Edgezoom and Call Button in Logs
1. A Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) with Custom Recovery
2. De-odexed TW Stock Based ROM
3. A clean install (your ROM as is with no other mods flashed)
4. NO Xposed frameworks etc (it will not work)
5. A ROM that is NOT already heavily modded!
1. Download Theme (latest version) from the link below
2. Copy it to your phones INTERNAL memory
3. Boot into recovery
4. Wipe Cache
5. Flash Theme (install script will wipe dalvik)
6. Re-boot (may take a couple of minutes)
8. A restore zip is created at the end of the flash and location presented on screen
Download (MODDED VERSION)
Version 1 HERE
Version 2 HERE
Version 3 HERE
Version 4 HERE
Download (NON MODDED VERSION)
This theme and future updates are presented as is. Please do not make any requests for me to change stuff!
Please do not ask me if it will work on any paticular ROM as I will not be able to give you an accurate responce
MORE THEMED STUFF TO COME