FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Need Gradiend Statbar for stock ROM and Recovery

6th February 2014, 07:58 AM |#1  
osszer's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Hy i wanna install the gradient statusbar on stock ROM in a stock recovery....
I installed the multiwindows mod with theese and i wondering i can install the s4 like statbar with the stocks...
Please help!!
 
 
6th February 2014, 02:57 PM |#2  
LD59's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osszer

Hy i wanna install the gradient statusbar on stock ROM in a stock recovery....
I installed the multiwindows mod with theese and i wondering i can install the s4 like statbar with the stocks...
Please help!!

look at here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541661
The Following User Says Thank You to LD59 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 12:48 PM |#3  
osszer's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD 5.9

look at here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541661

I tryed this and its not working...the recovery dont install it
its scribed E:/signature problem
8th February 2014, 01:37 PM |#4  
the-bomber's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Er rachidia
Thanks Meter: 697
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osszer

I tryed this and its not working...the recovery dont install it
its scribed E:/signature problem

use clockwork recovery or push manually !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes