5,596,179 Members 33,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KitKat Roms 4.4.2 etc.> cm themes wont change battery icon!?

Tip us?

leondestiny
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default KitKat Roms 4.4.2 etc.> cm themes wont change battery icon!?

Hey guys ,why does no KitKat Rom theme it the right way? i use CM based themes everything changes except for the Battery Icon remains the same it just wont change anyone else havin this problem !? (btw. i tried many KitKat based Roms had the same issue over and over again)

olivercs123
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i also have this problem, i think it wont change because of the custom battery icon. but i like to know why is it happening to me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leondestiny View Post
Hey guys ,why does no KitKat Rom theme it the right way? i use CM based themes everything changes except for the Battery Icon remains the same it just wont change anyone else havin this problem !? (btw. i tried many KitKat based Roms had the same issue over and over again)
Samsung Galaxy i9100 S 2

meZQureshi
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Apparently you CAN'T THEME battery icon on Android version 4.4. Sorry, I can't explain all the developmental details.

Super-Bosnian
Old
Thanks Meter 138
simple explanation (ill try to explain)

In 4.4.2 roms battery icon is now build in .jar (its wroted in some kind of code inside .jar file) so that means there is no more .png images for battery and theme can not change it
The Following User Says Thank You to Super-Bosnian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

leondestiny
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-Bosnian View Post
simple explanation (ill try to explain)

In 4.4.2 roms battery icon is now build in .jar (its wroted in some kind of code inside .jar file) so that means there is no more .png images for battery and theme can not change it

that rly sux, i love theming and when the battery doesnt change then it looks incomplete and not good >_>