Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

KitKat Roms 4.4.2 etc.> cm themes wont change battery icon!?

OP leondestiny

22nd February 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Seinegald
Thanks Meter: 109

515 posts
Hey guys ,why does no KitKat Rom theme it the right way? i use CM based themes everything changes except for the Battery Icon remains the same it just wont change anyone else havin this problem !? (btw. i tried many KitKat based Roms had the same issue over and over again)
22nd February 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

23 posts
i also have this problem, i think it wont change because of the custom battery icon. but i like to know why is it happening to me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leondestiny

Hey guys ,why does no KitKat Rom theme it the right way? i use CM based themes everything changes except for the Battery Icon remains the same it just wont change anyone else havin this problem !? (btw. i tried many KitKat based Roms had the same issue over and over again)

23rd February 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 26

172 posts
Apparently you CAN'T THEME battery icon on Android version 4.4. Sorry, I can't explain all the developmental details.
24th February 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 162

559 posts
simple explanation (ill try to explain)

In 4.4.2 roms battery icon is now build in .jar (its wroted in some kind of code inside .jar file) so that means there is no more .png images for battery and theme can not change it
The Following User Says Thank You to Super-Bosnian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Seinegald
Thanks Meter: 109

515 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-Bosnian

simple explanation (ill try to explain)

In 4.4.2 roms battery icon is now build in .jar (its wroted in some kind of code inside .jar file) so that means there is no more .png images for battery and theme can not change it

that rly sux, i love theming and when the battery doesnt change then it looks incomplete and not good >_>
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread