OP Senior Member
Flag Gold Coast
Thanks Meter: 700

1,676 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixit

If it helps any, I think/wonder it might have to do with actually the "Host OS" and Version. Notice in the screenshot I highlighted the stock file that didnt get updated, you notice how its HostOS is Unix and Version number is higher (20) then the ones you added which are 10. I wonder if the cmd lind 7zip -u command wont update it if the version is lower then whats going in or if it fails cause the HostOS is wrong. Thats something that caught my eye on why two of the ROM set files I used failed, but the 3rd one worked, that 3rd one, all stock files are in the APK itself are FAT on HostOS and 10 on Version.

Dixit

If you look at the Attrib (atributes) column, the rest have "A". From memory, I think the ZIP file has to be an Add and Replace type file. However, using 7zip command line, surely there's a switch to make it force overwrite. the "u" command means update existing files meaning it should overwrite the older file so I don't know.
26th April 2012, 06:36 AM   |  #962  
Thanks Meter: 8

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adit17

i attach the error message, i ran it many times but always like that..
is there any miss from me?

thanks

+1,
I receive this error will compiling "Big android"
My rom is VK rom 4.6

Any idea regarding this issue?

Your work looks grate! I'd like to wear one...
Thanks
26th April 2012, 06:51 AM   |  #963  
Flag Germany, Gerolzhofen
Thanks Meter: 984

712 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello. can you advise me to cover the small bug which was found as my battery is sometimes returning to "stock"? BTW, I can not flash the zip...my Galaxy Nexus does not allow (SD card mounting issue)
26th April 2012, 09:26 AM   |  #964  
Flag Cascais
Thanks Meter: 225

2,930 posts
More
Hi Shayne,

I got fed-up with CM9 and moved to "Samsung" ICS, so far so good, only one thing ennoys me:

The clock on the status bar, do you know how to get rid of it

Also,

Do you know the name of the picture used for lockscreen wallpaper, so I can replace it
Last edited by melorib; 26th April 2012 at 01:22 PM.
26th April 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #965  

712 posts
Donate to Me
More
Stock png
Hi Shayne77; I am not an expert but I over-wrote the png's (running Ubuntu12.04) but still got the 100% icon in the statusbar as the stock icon although the circle is in the SystemUI.apk. I attached a screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2012-04-26 22:20:40.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1025833  
Last edited by GeyerA; 26th April 2012 at 03:33 PM.
26th April 2012, 04:17 PM   |  #966  
Flag Cascais
Thanks Meter: 225

2,930 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melorib

Hi Shayne,

I got fed-up with CM9 and moved to "Samsung" ICS, so far so good, only one thing ennoys me:

Also,

Do you know the name of the picture used for lockscreen wallpaper, so I can replace it

I founf the lockscreen wallpaper, still needing to get rid of clock on status bar
26th April 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #967  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gold Coast

1,676 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadibob

+1,
I receive this error will compiling "Big android"
My rom is VK rom 4.6

Any idea regarding this issue?

Your work looks grate! I'd like to wear one...
Thanks

It means the developer has made it so you can't decompile the SystemUI without jumping through some hoops.
If you send me your SystemUI file, I will take a look but I'm busy today so won't be until tomorrow now.
26th April 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #968  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gold Coast

1,676 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeyerA

Hello. can you advise me to cover the small bug which was found as my battery is sometimes returning to "stock"? BTW, I can not flash the zip...my Galaxy Nexus does not allow (SD card mounting issue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeyerA

Hi Shayne77; I am not an expert but I over-wrote the png's (running Ubuntu12.04) but still got the 100% icon in the statusbar as the stock icon although the circle is in the SystemUI.apk. I attached a screenshot.

I assume you've tried deleting it completely and then dragging in the one you want?
26th April 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #969  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gold Coast

1,676 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi Shayne,

Also,

Quote:

I founf the lockscreen wallpaper, still needing to get rid of clock on status bar

Hey mate,
I'm not sure about Sammy ROMs but are you saying you want to remove the clock completely? If so, it should be in your settings somewhere. You shouldn't have to mod SystemUI. If you can't find it, send me your SystemUI and I will take a look.
26th April 2012, 11:19 PM   |  #970  

712 posts
Donate to Me
More
Good morning,
No I opened the SystemUI.apk and went to the /res/drawable-hdpi folder then marked the png's from the circle battery zip and just moved it there.....then closed the SystemUI.apk and was there.
I checked last night - my phone changed when coming from 58% to 57% to the stock battery. Then when I came to 56% it returned to the circle. I charged immediately and saw that it moved back to stock battery when I came to 57%. I checked the SystemUI.apk and have the circle png for 57%.....Is there another source in the phone where the png can come from?

UPDATE - also 85% is stock battery png
Last edited by GeyerA; 27th April 2012 at 07:40 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread