Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,966 Members 51,030 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][...LP2/LP3/LPS/LP4/XWLP7/LPD] CRT-OFF Effect for Stock ICS Samsung ROMs

Tip us?

krazykat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by drigz08 View Post
Request - please add crt off enabled on my file.

Here is my file

Thanks, regards
Drigz
Hi, can you please tell me what version you are running so i can also share with others? I'm sleeping now - consider it done tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibecatalin View Post
Can you please edit framework-res.apk and change the boolean value of 'config_disableMenuKeyInLockScreen' to true in the bools.xml in XXLPS to work perfectly with this lockscreen?. (that modification I took it from that thread)

As I said. The crt effect is working with no problems. but after flashing the zip file for the ICS lockscreen, the framework-res.apk had to be modified.

Sorry for this request. But I tought I`m not the only one that wants both mods . Thank you!
No problem, have it done tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to krazykat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drigz08
Old
(Last edited by drigz08; 4th April 2012 at 08:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by drigz08
Request - please add crt off enabled on my file.

Here is my file

Thanks, regards
Drigz
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykat
Hi, can you please tell me what version you are running so i can also share with others? I'm sleeping now - consider it done tomorrow.
I am using LP7 however, the reason I did not use your mod is because my framework-res.apk is modified for toggles.

Thanks for your help, I will be waiting for it!

zeronoob3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking thanks

that it what i was looking for since long time back

sam142000
Old
Thanks Meter 45
I'm on LPS with Siyah v3.0 rc2.
Crt-off isnt working for me. Initially it worked but after some time it stopped working. I even tried flashing Crt-ff off and then again Crt-off on, but that too didnt work!!
S4 I9500 ; STOCK

Hit THANKS, if I helped you

krazykat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
I am using LP7 however, the reason I did not use your mod is because my framework-res.apk is modified for toggles.

Thanks for your help, I will be waiting for it!
Done. Attached below (the one with your name on it). =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam142000 View Post
I'm on LPS with Siyah v3.0 rc2.
Crt-off isnt working for me. Initially it worked but after some time it stopped working. I even tried flashing Crt-ff off and then again Crt-off on, but that too didnt work!!
Weird. That wouldn't be affected with siyah though. =/ Hmm.... in case it does. Would you mind flashing another kernel (like hardcore's speedmod) and then trying crt-off again? If that works - then we know its something with the kernel and not the crt. Thanks!

@vibecatalin: your menu-key off at lockscreen is attached below as well. Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krazykat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drigz08
Old
(Last edited by drigz08; 5th April 2012 at 06:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Thank you so much for your help!

edit: it did not work... oh well.. Im going to move to Lp4 or Hydro and see if crtoff works there.. Ill just upload my file again later for whichever rom I will go.

zap_znr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Works like a charm in LPS, thanx!

krazykat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Thank you so much for your help!

edit: it did not work... oh well.. Im going to move to Lp4 or Hydro and see if crtoff works there.. Ill just upload my file again later for whichever rom I will go.
Hey man - sorry about that. Didn't change anything else but the menu thing. Next ROM i'll make it work.

vibecatalin
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
@vibecatalin: your menu-key off at lockscreen is attached below as well. Cheers!
Thanks a lot. It's working fine.
SONY Xperia Z 16 GB Black
IPad 4 16GB Wi-FI Black

sam142000
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
Done. Attached below (the one with your name on it). =)

Weird. That wouldn't be affected with siyah though. =/ Hmm.... in case it does. Would you mind flashing another kernel (like hardcore's speedmod) and then trying crt-off again? If that works - then we know its something with the kernel and not the crt. Thanks!

I had already tried it with SpeedMod kernel, the same thing happened in that also!!
I have removed many bloatwares from my phone through TitaniumBackup, can this be the reason of CRF-off not working?
S4 I9500 ; STOCK

Hit THANKS, if I helped you

Tags
crt-off, ice cream sandwich, samsung, stock