Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Doe you want me to add original ICS lockscreen to this mod ?
Yes 10 90.91%
No 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

[Mod] --- ICS Styled staus menu for LPQ/LPS/LP7/LP8

Tip us?
 
Dimer81
Old
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 94
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba7rani123 View Post
Hi everyone ,

ICS Mod - LPS/LP7 v1.0: Download
- 15 Blue toggles
- Battery Percentage
- Stock data
- Blue Clock
Hi Ba7rani123

Is the quoted part meant for the XWLP7 firmware or the earlier Indonesian LP7?
The stock data means that stock icons for data and wifi are kept?
 
Ba7rani123
Old
#22  
Ba7rani123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 246
Posts: 942
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers11 View Post
Beside the strange messages regarding "Preparing SD card" or "Preparing USB storage" I wasn't able to connect the internal card to my PC anymore. Restored a backup.
maybe your root kernel has a problem this is not a kernel its just a modified interface has nothing to with that, if you have cf-root 5.3 update it tp 5.4
Device : Samsung Galaxy S II
Model : GT- i9100
Android version : 4.4.2
Region : Middle-east
Rom : CyanogenMod 11
 
Ba7rani123
Old
(Last edited by Ba7rani123; 22nd April 2012 at 06:56 PM.)
#23  
Ba7rani123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 246
Posts: 942
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimer81 View Post
Hi Ba7rani123

Is the quoted part meant for the XWLP7 firmware or the earlier Indonesian LP7?
The stock data means that stock icons for data and wifi are kept?
they both have the same build so yes, the stock data is kept but has ICS wifi, I posted the screenshots you can see them in the first post

Sorry about what I said earlier they dont have the same build, emmm I just uploaded the DXLP7 (indonesian LP7) to the first post please check it and give us feedback
Device : Samsung Galaxy S II
Model : GT- i9100
Android version : 4.4.2
Region : Middle-east
Rom : CyanogenMod 11
The Following User Says Thank You to Ba7rani123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dimer81
Old
(Last edited by Dimer81; 22nd April 2012 at 01:05 PM.)
#24  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 94
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba7rani123 View Post
they both have the same build so yes, the stock data is kept but has ICS wifi, I posted the screenshots you can see them in the first post
DXLP7 and XWLP7 have the same build? They have different change list.....
Anyway, if i'm using stock odexed XWLP7, can i use this mod?

THANK U!

P.S. the wifi connection (not the toggle, the icon in status bar) looks like the stock one except of the color. so there is now blue color in wifi and signal if i'm connected to google services ? that's how it works in pure ICS
 
Ba7rani123
Old
#25  
Ba7rani123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 246
Posts: 942
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba7rani123 View Post
Yes sure hopefully in a few hours.

Edit : I finally did it , Please BACKUP before you flash because I haven't tested it yet !! Hope it works

Download here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimer81 View Post
DXLP7 and XWLP7 have the same build? They have different change list.....
Anyway, if i'm using stock odexed XWLP7, can i use this mod?

THANK U!

P.S. the wifi connection (not the toggle, the icon in status bar) looks like the stock one except of the color. so there is now blue color in wifi and signal if i'm connected to google services ? that's how it works in pure ICS
No sorry I was mixxed up , yes sure use the LPS version although some have reported problems with the "preparing usb storage" it shows "mixxed up numbers" anyway its not a big problem. am not a programmer so takes time to learn these things .
Device : Samsung Galaxy S II
Model : GT- i9100
Android version : 4.4.2
Region : Middle-east
Rom : CyanogenMod 11
The Following User Says Thank You to Ba7rani123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
normandyq8
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: KUWAIT
can you mod for XWLP7 plz

thanks
 
Ba7rani123
Old
#27  
Ba7rani123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 246
Posts: 942
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers11 View Post
Attached
this is for XWLP7 ?? or DXLP7 ??
Device : Samsung Galaxy S II
Model : GT- i9100
Android version : 4.4.2
Region : Middle-east
Rom : CyanogenMod 11
 
rogers11
Old
#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 224
Join Date: Dec 2011
XWLP7
 
engloa
Old
#29  
engloa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 14852
Posts: 2,984
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Here & There ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisuay View Post
Thank you for this mod. I also like the stock data
However, when I restart the phone, the text display as " Preparing SD card", "preparing USB storage" was changed to something alien "0123123012040124" How to fix that?

Thanks

This means that the systemui version is not compatible. download one for your firmware version and flash again, everything should be fixed.
 
Ba7rani123
Old
#30  
Ba7rani123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 246
Posts: 942
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by engloa View Post
This means that the systemui version is not compatible. download one for your firmware version and flash again, everything should be fixed.
I need to make a XWLP7 version so they could use it.

Thanks
Device : Samsung Galaxy S II
Model : GT- i9100
Android version : 4.4.2
Region : Middle-east
Rom : CyanogenMod 11

Tags
ics, lpq, mod, stock samsung
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes