Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,123 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NEW*04-03-2012*Tiger's_Touch*XWLA4*JKAY 13.6.4*

Tip us?
 
culbuto
Old
#321  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 149
Join Date: Apr 2008
Last version don't work with Androidmeda 6.1.17, is it normal?
---------------------------------------
Device_ : SGS2 I9100......................SGS4 I9505
Rom___: Biftor V5.1 XWLS8.............Omega v34 (XXUGNG2)
Theme_ :........................................BoBCaTRom
Kernel _: Dorimanx v8.27.................KT-SGS4 TW 07/12/2014 + CWM Recovery & old bootloader
Modem_: LQ6.................................XXUFNDA
sdCard_: 32 Gb noname class10......64 Gb Sandisk class10
 
mondeo-rs
Old
#322  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 137
Join Date: Jan 2011
I tried to flash red theme on turkbey v36se and got always bootloops. Any ideas?
greets mike

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
 
Siberian Tiger
Old
(Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 22nd February 2012 at 08:43 PM.) Reason: SOLUTION
#323  
Siberian Tiger's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 5462
Posts: 4,086
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Piraeus

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by culbuto View Post
Last version don't work with Androidmeda 6.1.17, is it normal?
Yes it's normal because Hyper is based on xila2
Try the previous version in 2nd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondeo-rs View Post
I tried to flash red theme on turkbey v36se and got always bootloops. Any ideas?
greets mike

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
I can't reproduce that.Did you try to flash another theme?

Tried it my self:Flash normal red and then turk red.zip and you're ready to go!!!
 
culbuto
Old
#324  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 149
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian tiger View Post
Yes it's normal because Hyper is based on xila2
Try the previous version in 2nd post
it is already installed, I thought that this version was also an upgrade for Androidmeda
---------------------------------------
Device_ : SGS2 I9100......................SGS4 I9505
Rom___: Biftor V5.1 XWLS8.............Omega v34 (XXUGNG2)
Theme_ :........................................BoBCaTRom
Kernel _: Dorimanx v8.27.................KT-SGS4 TW 07/12/2014 + CWM Recovery & old bootloader
Modem_: LQ6.................................XXUFNDA
sdCard_: 32 Gb noname class10......64 Gb Sandisk class10
 
Igor 3
Old
#325  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 476
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Zagreb
Hy, im on turkbey rom v36 and tried to flash you special edition to get swype to remove notification but it didnt work. As soon as the phone started I got a lot of FC starting with touchwiz, social hub and so on. Tried to reflash againh, everything from the begining, clean instal, first the turkbey rom and then this and still the same thing.
 
Siberian Tiger
Old
#326  
Siberian Tiger's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 5462
Posts: 4,086
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Piraeus

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor 3 View Post
Hy, im on turkbey rom v36 and tried to flash you special edition to get swype to remove notification but it didnt work. As soon as the phone started I got a lot of FC starting with touchwiz, social hub and so on. Tried to reflash againh, everything from the begining, clean instal, first the turkbey rom and then this and still the same thing.
I don't know Igor 3,already running SE on Turkbey V36.Try to flash Tiger_red(not Tiger_Turk_red) and then SE
 
Najuto9tail
Old
#327  
Najuto9tail's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 697
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lajas, PR
awesomeee,Update installed. I like the special edition.
AT&T Galaxy S III SGH-747 (Peble Blue) --------> HARD BRICK - Unbricked
Rom: TMS3KK 1.1 NE4

Nexus 7
Rom: CyanogenMod 11.0 [4.4.2 KOT49H]
Kernel: LeanKernel: Minimalistic Kernel

Wife - AT&T Galaxy S III SGH-747 (Garnet Red)
Rom: S3Rx 3.0 TouchWiz 4.3 MJB

I love reading the forums, learn new things and help out others!
 
tonysac
Old
#328  
tonysac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 1,328
Join Date: Jul 2010
Is this special edition included in all new themes or is a separate theme?
If it is a separate theme can we have some screenshots?

Keep walking Greece...
 
Siberian Tiger
Old
#329  
Siberian Tiger's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 5462
Posts: 4,086
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Piraeus

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Najuto9tail View Post
awesomeee,Update installed. I like the special edition.
I'm glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysac View Post
Is this special edition included in all new themes or is a separate theme?
If it is a separate theme can we have some screenshots?

Keep walking Greece...
Goodmorning tonysac,the special edition is the one you like
Ics coloured and if you read what's inside you can understand that is
Φιλε φλασαρε το και δεν θα χασεις,εχει οτι καλυτερο υπαρχει αυτη τη στιγμη στο xda
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siberian Tiger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tonysac
Old
#330  
tonysac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 1,328
Join Date: Jul 2010
Good morning,I flashed new theme with jkay's 13.6.4, works fine
I tried next to flash special edition but I got error in recovery..i think its because i'm using older ...nevermind though I can leave without Swype notification and battery line
.Καλημέρες!

Keep walking Greece...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes