Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORTED]TouchwizUX from Galaxy S3(new beta version)

Tip us?

The-Hulk
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,727

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rsa1r View Post
No i have pleanty of ram to spare, anyone got any other ideas.

thirthy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
hi, i have flash "Stock widgets(Agenda, Calendar,GS3Accuweather)" but i dont found Accuweather... ?

BIGG13
Old
(Last edited by BIGG13; 28th May 2012 at 02:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
OK so I installed 1.5.1 and stock Widgets but the only one I see in the drawer is days widget. If I go into the directory I see all if the Widgets with rw-r-r permissions and I had previously cleared space.

EDIT: Just cleared cache and delvik like someone else suggested but still not able to use other Widgets.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

victorator
Old
Thanks Meter 2,343
This version works perfectly under CM9 and supports auto-rotate and does not have any of the bugs mentioned here!

Check it out

updateSecLauncher2all.zip works supersmooth

xpresotw
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
How 'bout gingerbread roms ? Is it work ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Sandzak385
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Update ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

QalexisQ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi there,
i tried twice to install the launcher but both times nothing happened. like i never flashed it. at the cwm it says flashing completed but when i open the device it's the same thing. do you know any sollution? i use omega v13.

Lonzo_SGS2_506
Old
(Last edited by Lonzo_SGS2_506; 28th May 2012 at 04:20 PM.) Reason: Edit
Thanks Meter 154
Default like any other launcher then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayhamov View Post
Is there a way to remove it and re-flash from scratch? I tried to add the Agenda widget which has the size of homescreen page, after I did so it stopped, and each time I launch it again and try to scroll to another homescreen it stops!

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE ~ Solved: Just go Settings > Applications > All and select TouchWiz Home click on CLEAR DATA & then FORCE STOP. Then run it again from your homescreen by clicking the home button that will ask you to choose the desired UI.

mmm it looks it is like any other Launcher... same thing if you want to switch between them ... but how to uninstall it ?? I mean if I uninstall TW ... I loose my original TW anyway right?? There is no label that differences this ported TW from the original... -- sorry it this have been already answered, i didnt find anything by the way --- but I'd really like to know this before install it..

Cheers mates...

Edit: [B]Then run it again from your homescreen by clicking the home button that will ask you to choose the desire[/QUOTE]
--- sorry, it seems when u do this there will be 2 options for TW, right? --- my bad .. Imma try it then...

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by QalexisQ View Post
hi there,
i tried twice to install the launcher but both times nothing happened. like i never flashed it. at the cwm it says flashing completed but when i open the device it's the same thing. do you know any sollution? i use omega v13.

are u using another launcher? APex, Nova, Go??

if so, u should press home button and then u'll see the option to choose the TW as your default launcher....

QalexisQ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
no i use the original launcher as default.

theiis
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I made a video of the launcher on the s2, just showing the launcher in case anyone would see it before installation, anyway´, i've experienced the launcher keeps saying "stopped working" and the whole phone freezes and crashes. Also i've been testing it and it seems to be using less RAM than Touchwiz 4.