XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request custom bootanimations

Tip us?

Mert-K
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Lightbulb Request custom bootanimations

Hi, I am a fan of custom bootanimations and I recently found out how to create my own. I liked doing it alot and creating each frame of it.
There are probably a lot of people who would love a custom bootanimation of their own, and I would love to help create those, because I have no idea what I could make.
So, if you have a good idea, leave it here and I'll make it for ya.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mert-K For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tiongkia
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mert-K View Post
Hi, I am a fan of custom bootanimations and I recently found out how to create my own. I liked doing it alot and creating each frame of it.
There are probably a lot of people who would love a custom bootanimation of their own, and I would love to help create those, because I have no idea what I could make.
thanks so much in advance

maybe start off with some football clubs ones?

and also roms / kernel based ones?
Device: Samsung I9100 <<< Still very much alive!

Radio: XXMS4

ROM: SlimSaber Release 20131205 - Jelly Bean 4.3.1

Kernel: DorimanX V10.43 beta (Always latest)

synxx
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Question Request

Quote:
Hi there,

I am not sure what your limitations are so if im asking too much for what i want then please just say so. Im no artist or any good with Photoshop stuff but i have always wanted:

Gary C in the top half of the screen in holo blue with the C underneath Gary and the Leeds United badge in the bottom half. Now here comes the tricky bit. I would like it to appear as if it is sand or particles been blown in to make my name and the badge.

Is this possible? If not its fine, its just something ive wanted for awhile and i couldnt possibly do it myself as the best i draw are stick men haha. I just saw your thread so thought i would ask

Regards,
Gary,

Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII
ROM: Resurrection Remix V4.0.7 -- JB v4.2.2
Kernel: Dorimanx Kernel V4.93

Mert-K
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by synxx View Post
Hi there,

I am not sure what your limitations are so if im asking too much for what i want then please just say so. Im no artist or any good with Photoshop stuff but i have always wanted:

Gary C in the top half of the screen in holo blue with the C underneath Gary and the Leeds United badge in the bottom half. Now here comes the tricky bit. I would like it to appear as if it is sand or particles been blown in to make my name and the badge.

Is this possible? If not its fine, its just something ive wanted for awhile and i couldnt possibly do it myself as the best i draw are stick men haha. I just saw your thread so thought i would ask

Regards,
Gary,
Do you have any fonts in mind to use for the text?

Gary
C

synxx
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Do you have any fonts in mind to use for the text?

Gary
C
Erm, I never really thought about that. I've got a font called Sony sketch installed on my phone from rom toolbox, so something simlar to that if possible.
Thank-you

Mert-K
Old
(Last edited by Mert-K; 22nd January 2014 at 09:32 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Allright, got the font, the text, the badge, and then the background... have anything in mind? Sand on the beach and then water waving the stuff up?

synxx
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Allright, got the font, the text, the badge, and then the background... have anything in mind? Sand on the beach and then water waving the stuff up?
hi and sorry for the late reply. had afew things going on.

yea i quite like the idea of that thanks

regards,
Gary.

Super-Bosnian
Old
Thanks Meter 137
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lCpPMoUTQxA

can you make this minions video tu bootanimation its funny and everyone would love it !!!
hope only that resolution would fit on SGS2 screen resolution 480x800

thanks in advance