Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[request] wizzedkat (touchwizkikat) theme for neatrom!!!

Tip us?
 
enensales
Old
#1  
enensales's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 93
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Smile [request] wizzedkat (touchwizkikat) theme for neatrom!!!

[REQUEST] WIZZEDKAT (TOUCHWIZKIKAT) THEME FOR NEATROM!!!

color white-black combination.

thank you in advance for your effort, i will surely appreciate! God Bless! More power.
The Following User Says Thank You to enensales For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Christian Nothing
Old
#2  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5613
Posts: 5,632
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enensales View Post
[REQUEST] WIZZEDKAT (TOUCHWIZKIKAT) THEME FOR NEATROM!!!

color white-black combination.

thank you in advance for your effort, i will surely appreciate! God Bless! More power.
and what exactly you want from that rom ?
\the statusbar ? the dialer ?
for statusbar you could take from his rom the systemui.apk and replace it with the one from your neatrom
but if you are a new user for android i'm afraid you won't be able to do this operation .
The Following User Says Thank You to Christian Nothing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
enensales
Old
#3  
enensales's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 93
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nothing View Post
and what exactly you want from that rom ?
\the statusbar ? the dialer ?
for statusbar you could take from his rom the systemui.apk and replace it with the one from your neatrom
but if you are a new user for android i'm afraid you won't be able to do this operation .
yes sir, im a newbie came from galaxy y, i want a theme like the blue ginger theme but it will be a kitkat theme that i will flash through CWM. thank you in advance! can you help me?
 
rrgrrg
Old
#4  
rrgrrg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3543
Posts: 2,160
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alexandria
Sorry mate this theme is a future in my rom ..and the rom didnt pass a week .. i will shre the theme soon but not too soon ... and if u want it dont ask people for it as the dev of tge thing u want

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Projects:
Current Device:
Quote:
Phone: GT-I9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Dual SIM
ROM: WizzedKAT 3.0 Beta - 4.4.2 MODEM: I9192XXUCNG2
Kernel: Silviu-stock Patched Kernel
Recovery: Philz CWM
Always press if u liked my work
VISIT MY WORDPRESS FOR MORE GUIDES !!
The Following User Says Thank You to rrgrrg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Christian Nothing
Old
#5  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5613
Posts: 5,632
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgrrg View Post
Sorry mate this theme is a future in my rom ..and the rom didnt pass a week .. i will shre the theme soon but not too soon ... and if u want it dont ask people for it as the dev of tge thing u want

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
you finally showed up , punka$$
i wanted to pm you to talk about this but something came out and i forgot it
i see that your rom theme hit the success , good job

i gotta go see ya around....
 
enensales
Old
#6  
enensales's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 93
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nothing View Post
you finally showed up , punka$$
i wanted to pm you to talk about this but something came out and i forgot it
i see that your rom theme hit the success , good job

i gotta go see ya around....
sir? make a theme, please
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Chromecast Rootable Once Again!

Over the six months, theGoogle Chromecasthas gained a considerable amount of official functionality. … more

YAATA isn’t Just Another Android Texting App

Although our mobile devices today are capable of executingnearly every task we normally … more

MacroDroid Update Brings Android Wear Automation

A few months ago, we talked about MacroDroid. For those who don’t remember, MacroDroid … more

Droid X Receives KitKat Port, Upcoming Google Glass Firmware Improvements – XDA Developer TV

Android 4.4.3 lands on the European HTC … more