Stock ROM Messaging and Contacts Apps

Tip us?

RLeal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stock ROM Messaging and Contacts Apps

Hi guys!

I'm looking for the Messaging and Contacts (phone, call log, contacts) apps from the stock ROM (TouchWiz). They're the reason I've stuck with the it for so long, but now Samsung stopped supporting S2 so I changed to NeatROM. They're both so simple and the contacts app has a sliding feature that's indispensable.

I've been looking all over for it. I've found this thread on this site but it only works on TouchWiz.

Any help?

I98
Old
Thanks Meter 116

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLeal View Post
Hi guys!

I'm looking for the Messaging and Contacts (phone, call log, contacts) apps from the stock ROM (TouchWiz). They're the reason I've stuck with the it for so long, but now Samsung stopped supporting S2 so I changed to NeatROM. They're both so simple and the contacts app has a sliding feature that's indispensable.

I've been looking all over for it. I've found this thread on this site but it only works on TouchWiz.

Any help?
Hello
Unfortunately since the 4.4 neatrom is aosp touchwiz apps aren't supported.However, you could try this guide:
http://epiccm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01...s-for-cm7.html
It's for cm7 I think but I think that it'll probably work on cm11.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to I98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RLeal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by I98 View Post
Hello
Unfortunately since the 4.4 neatrom is aosp touchwiz apps aren't supported.However, you could try this guide:
http://epiccm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01...s-for-cm7.html
It's for cm7 I think but I think that it'll probably work on cm11.
Thanks
Thank you so much! I'll try that!

I98
Old
Thanks Meter 116

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLeal View Post
Thank you so much! I'll try that!
Hello
If you managed to port it please tell me as those,in my opinion,the best features of touchwiz.
Thanks