[THEME/APP][CUSTOM ANIMATIONS] S-MOD X4 for AOSP/AOKP ROMs!

Search This thread

janis605

Apr 3, 2010
Ok here is the story:
In ICS AOSP all icons are dimmed a bit in the notifications bar. I wanted to test how it looks without that dimming and changed the alpha value from 55% to 0%. A big "Denkfehler". Now they are technically there but completly transparent.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

buffon95

May 6, 2009
Sumy
your togges...makes me nervous)
i restored nand vackup
i flashed nightly
manualy chanched sysui.apj
and they arent gone!!!!
wft?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-05-08-08-43-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-08-08-43-25.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 224

janis605

Apr 3, 2010
First of all: The AOSP icons changed in newest nightly too and if you try to delete everything be sure to delete the ReloadedSettings.apk too.

radaloel

Oct 3, 2011
valencia
It seems that in the latest build notifications are not displayed in your statusbar. Ofcourse I will try to sort this issue out tomorrow.

I don't understand if this is what you mean, but i flashed your mod in the last CM9 nightly (0507) and it's amazing (first time trying the reloaded) but i don't get to see the notifications icons in the status bar (whatsapp, facebook, mail, etc...). They're there when i pull down the bar but i don't see the icons and I didn't know if that was because s-mod or reloaded. I was going to reflash the nightly without the mod, but if you know how to work it out tell me, I'll appreciate it and wait ;)

janis605

Apr 3, 2010
Yes thats what I am talking about. It is work for 1 minute but since I am not at home I can't do anything, will do it when I get home.

janis605

Apr 3, 2010
Sorry, to fix the statusbar (USB connection) we need to say goodbye to the ReloadedICS StatusBar, atleast until it gets updated! :(

CM9 version updated anyway. Should fix the invisible icons and USB connection.

Edit: 18:09 now uploading.

Last edited:

Deviser

Dec 19, 2009
Porto
Is the new version for CM9 without ReloadICS already uploaded? In the app's feed I still get the X3.5.1, which according to the changelog still has ReloadICS.

Thank you.

janis605

Apr 3, 2010
Metamorph could do that fairly well. But sice it is not working atm... (atleast for me) No. I can't provide another variation parallel to the original.

MrMarques01

Jun 9, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 4 XL
Metamorph could do that fairly well. But sice it is not working atm... (atleast for me) No. I can't provide another variation parallel to the original.

Fortunately I found an old zip file of your animations pack where I could extract the old dialog_enter and dialog_exit files.
Whoever wants to get rid of the bouncy dialog animation and have the old animation:

1. Open the zip file of Jani's theme
2. Navigate to system/framework
3. Open framework-res.apk with any archive file reader (like WinRAR)
4. Navigate to res/anim
5. Exctract the two files in the attached dialog_files.rar and copy them to res/anim
6. Replace the changed framework-res.apk in Jani's zip file

I hope it's okay for you that I provide the two files here Janis. :eek:

Attachments

• dialog_files.rar
    899 bytes · Views: 3

MrMarques01

Jun 9, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 4 XL
Working fine here.
Everything looks good and simple. The way it should be. :)

edit:// One thing I've noticed: the background_holo_dark is now an xml file. That means replacing it with a custom background png leads to a crash when accessing the settings. Could you change it again so it stays customizable? That would be awesome!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

janis605

Apr 3, 2010
Basically deleting the xml and everything should be fine. Anyway, I will use the png way, even if it is not the "cleanest"

R4B4ZZ

Sep 7, 2009
Thanks for the update, it really looks incredible now. Combination with Reloaded works like a charm for me. Keep up ur good work!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts