OP Razer(x)

10th March 2012, 03:01 AM   |  #861  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,780

7,163 posts
Donate to Me
More
Now with daily CM9 nightlies there are A LOT of different builds, and it's impossible to make the theme work with all of them. I have to update it again but for a specific build only.
10th March 2012, 03:14 AM   |  #862  
Thanks Meter: 64

159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x)

Now with daily CM9 nightlies there are A LOT of different builds, and it's impossible to make the theme work with all of them. I have to update it again but for a specific build only.

Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.
10th March 2012, 06:31 AM   |  #863  
Thanks Meter: 1,160

2,228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrofrigo

Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.

If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.
10th March 2012, 07:05 AM   |  #864  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 295

1,463 posts
More
What I think is that you should wait for one big release. Something that codeworkx or xplodwild themselves come and tell on forum about. Just like HW acceleration happened and then make a them for that.
10th March 2012, 09:34 AM   |  #865  
Flag nottingham
Thanks Meter: 26

466 posts
More
yep same here lol some %$ and something system ui is running and other messages.

look forward to the new release

QUOTE=Astrofrigo;23451899]UGH, i think it should say that on the first post. My phone doesn't bootloop but i'm stuck with a bunch of weird characters and wrong stuff all over the place when i reboot, the phone tries to open all the apps themed and i get a weird warning that's supposed to be optimizing them but they're force closes.

Also, i can't reboot to recovery in order to restore the backup. EDIT: done that with ROM Manager in case anyone has the same problem.[/QUOTE]
10th March 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #866  
Flag http://i41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.gif
Thanks Meter: 1,344

1,214 posts
Donate to Me
Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it entered recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!
Last edited by pSyCh¤_O_O; 10th March 2012 at 10:26 PM.
10th March 2012, 07:53 PM   |  #867  
Thanks Meter: 64

159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimboXXX

If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.

For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pSyCh¤_O_O

Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it enter recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!

Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Astrofrigo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #868  
Flag http://i41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.gif
Thanks Meter: 1,344

1,214 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrofrigo

For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.

Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.

No podia pasar de la pantalla de desbloqueo.jeje.Ya me dolia la cabeza.

I couldnt go past lockscreen.hehe. I already had a headache.
11th March 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #869  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,780

7,163 posts
Donate to Me
More
There is no reason to full wipe, just reflash the rom over it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 07:00 AM   |  #870  
Flag Guayana
Thanks Meter: 3

79 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm using the last version of AOPK by bezke, but anytime I flash the V5 of your theme I lost the Ics Keyboard, could you upload apk already themed?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
black infinitum, cm10, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread