Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,487 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser - xPosed

Tip us?

Razer(x)
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,773

DONATE TO ME
Now with daily CM9 nightlies there are A LOT of different builds, and it's impossible to make the theme work with all of them. I have to update it again but for a specific build only.

Astrofrigo
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x) View Post
Now with daily CM9 nightlies there are A LOT of different builds, and it's impossible to make the theme work with all of them. I have to update it again but for a specific build only.
Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.

SimboXXX
Old
Thanks Meter 1,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrofrigo View Post
Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.
If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.
SGSII - CM11

iekansh
Old
Thanks Meter 293
What I think is that you should wait for one big release. Something that codeworkx or xplodwild themselves come and tell on forum about. Just like HW acceleration happened and then make a them for that.

chrisvr4
Old
Thanks Meter 26
yep same here lol some %$ and something system ui is running and other messages.

look forward to the new release

QUOTE=Astrofrigo;23451899]UGH, i think it should say that on the first post. My phone doesn't bootloop but i'm stuck with a bunch of weird characters and wrong stuff all over the place when i reboot, the phone tries to open all the apps themed and i get a weird warning that's supposed to be optimizing them but they're force closes.

Also, i can't reboot to recovery in order to restore the backup. EDIT: done that with ROM Manager in case anyone has the same problem.[/QUOTE]

pSyCh¤_O_O
Old
(Last edited by pSyCh¤_O_O; 10th March 2012 at 09:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,277

DONATE TO ME
Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it entered recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!
Phone details:

1st ROM: SlimSaber 4.4.2 by Fusiojack
2nd ROM: RootBox Nightlies

Dorimanx latest Kernel

-Performance profile (1400 max.)
-CPU Awake gov HYPER
-CPU Sleep gov ondemand
-I/O awake & sleep scheduler BFQ & BFQ
-Vibration 10%
-Android logger enabled
-S2W (ON)
-Audio tweaks to MAX.
-CPU Group 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4181659_13.gif
DorimanX Kernel discussion thread

Astrofrigo
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimboXXX View Post
If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.
For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pSyCh¤_O_O View Post
Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it enter recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!
Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Astrofrigo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pSyCh¤_O_O
Old
Thanks Meter 1,277

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrofrigo View Post
For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.

Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.

No podia pasar de la pantalla de desbloqueo.jeje.Ya me dolia la cabeza.

I couldnt go past lockscreen.hehe. I already had a headache.
Phone details:

1st ROM: SlimSaber 4.4.2 by Fusiojack
2nd ROM: RootBox Nightlies

Dorimanx latest Kernel

-Performance profile (1400 max.)
-CPU Awake gov HYPER
-CPU Sleep gov ondemand
-I/O awake & sleep scheduler BFQ & BFQ
-Vibration 10%
-Android logger enabled
-S2W (ON)
-Audio tweaks to MAX.
-CPU Group 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4181659_13.gif
DorimanX Kernel discussion thread

Razer(x)
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,773

DONATE TO ME
There is no reason to full wipe, just reflash the rom over it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Upy3r
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
I'm using the last version of AOPK by bezke, but anytime I flash the V5 of your theme I lost the Ics Keyboard, could you upload apk already themed?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Tags
black infinitum, cm10, theme