FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser - xPosed

7,200 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th March 2012, 02:01 AM |#861  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Donate to Me
More
Now with daily CM9 nightlies there are A LOT of different builds, and it's impossible to make the theme work with all of them. I have to update it again but for a specific build only.
 
 
10th March 2012, 02:14 AM |#862  
Astrofrigo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Almeria
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x)

Now with daily CM9 nightlies there are A LOT of different builds, and it's impossible to make the theme work with all of them. I have to update it again but for a specific build only.

Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.
10th March 2012, 05:31 AM |#863  
SimboXXX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,420
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrofrigo

Yeah, I guessed. The March 09 Nightly seems to be a reasonably "big" update, if it doesn't take a lot of time it would be nice if you made it work.

I think Samsung will give SGS2 ICS soon and that'll help a lot on the nightlies; i'll have patience. Maybe you should add more info in the first post about this stuff so that people don't have issues I had to re-flash in my case.

Thanks for your work.

If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.
10th March 2012, 06:05 AM |#864  
iekansh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
What I think is that you should wait for one big release. Something that codeworkx or xplodwild themselves come and tell on forum about. Just like HW acceleration happened and then make a them for that.
10th March 2012, 08:34 AM |#865  
chrisvr4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag nottingham
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
yep same here lol some %$ and something system ui is running and other messages.

look forward to the new release




QUOTE=Astrofrigo;23451899]UGH, i think it should say that on the first post. My phone doesn't bootloop but i'm stuck with a bunch of weird characters and wrong stuff all over the place when i reboot, the phone tries to open all the apps themed and i get a weird warning that's supposed to be optimizing them but they're force closes.

Also, i can't reboot to recovery in order to restore the backup. EDIT: done that with ROM Manager in case anyone has the same problem.[/QUOTE]
10th March 2012, 03:42 PM |#866  
pSyCh¤_O_O's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,099
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it entered recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!
Last edited by pSyCh¤_O_O; 10th March 2012 at 09:26 PM.
10th March 2012, 06:53 PM |#867  
Astrofrigo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Almeria
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimboXXX

If sth goes wrong you can flash the Universal Flasher back up.

For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pSyCh¤_O_O

Hey guys i really neeed some help.ive been all morning trying to enter recovery with diferent button combos.ive got the same problem as stated above. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: SOLVED! i kept trying button combos untill i found it. VOL UP+ POWER+HOME untill it enter recovery. Yeheeyyyy!!!!!!

Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Astrofrigo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 09:23 PM |#868  
pSyCh¤_O_O's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,099
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrofrigo

For some reason the recovery got corrupt and i couldn't flash the backup; it said error checking signed files or something like that, i don't remember. So i could only full-wipe and flash the rom again.



Tambien puedes entrar al recovery desde el app ROM Manager / You can also enter the recovery via ROM Manager app.


No podia pasar de la pantalla de desbloqueo.jeje.Ya me dolia la cabeza.

I couldnt go past lockscreen.hehe. I already had a headache.
11th March 2012, 04:41 AM |#869  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Donate to Me
More
There is no reason to full wipe, just reflash the rom over it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 06:00 AM |#870  
Upy3r's Avatar
Member
Flag Guayana
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm using the last version of AOPK by bezke, but anytime I flash the V5 of your theme I lost the Ics Keyboard, could you upload apk already themed?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
11th March 2012, 10:24 PM |#871  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
wrong thread
Last edited by djwebster; 11th March 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
black infinitum, cm10, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes