OP el_liberator

20th April 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #41  
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 158

1,075 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_liberator

Op updated with only framework link

Many many thanks man!! I will post the link in wanamlite post as many are searching. Working excellent.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Collias
Thanks Meter: 1,162

1,130 posts
Donate to Me
Hi Guys

OP updated , new screenshots available

Changelog
-Sense Style Multitasking (Thanks Firefds)
-Patch with black background available
21st April 2012, 12:59 PM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member
Flag Collias

1,130 posts
Donate to Me
OP updated

Changelog
-Gtalk 4.0.4 version
-Patch with blue background available
-Patch with original status bar available
21st April 2012, 01:06 PM   |  #44  
Flag Ioannina

1,075 posts
Quote:

Hi Guys

OP updated , new screenshots available

Changelog
-Sense Style Multitasking (Thanks Firefds)
-Patch with black background available

I tried but in boot I had an error messenge that can login to email or something like this. And freeze the email. Also to many time to boot. After waiting a lot , after freezes and close this many times, it did work (but in every reboot had the same). The themed multitasking is amasing. So i factory reset, install again wanamlite 11.1 and then your theme (without install any application). Now I have freeze and error messenge first with android keyboard (Previeus I didn't have this error I think because I had smart keyboard installed and set it default). Then I had again freeze and error for email.. Anyway had to factory reset again and install rom again.. I write to help, if you can find what is the problem.

21st April 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Collias

1,130 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosimple

I tried but in boot I had an error messenge that can login to email or something like this. And freeze the email. Also to many time to boot. After waiting a lot , after freezes and close this many times, it did work (but in every reboot had the same). The themed multitasking is amasing. So i factory reset, install again wanamlite 11.1 and then your theme (without install any application). Now I have freeze and error messenge first with android keyboard (Previeus I didn't have this error I think because I had smart keyboard installed and set it default). Then I had again freeze and error for email.. Anyway had to factory reset again and install rom again.. I write to help, if you can find what is the problem.

Weird , many French people (on a French Forum) have flashed this theme without problems
21st April 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosimple

I got the same problems.

21st April 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #47  
OP Senior Member
Flag Collias

1,130 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by gepas

I got the same problems.

I reinstalled the WanamLite 11.1, with a full wipe, (to have a clean base), I applied my theme, and I have no problems, everything works perfectly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el_liberator For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
You are the best Liberator, very precious themes, and works very well greatings .
21st April 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #49  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:

I reinstalled the WanamLite 11.1, with a full wipe, (to have a clean base), I applied my theme, and I have no problems, everything works perfectly

I also reinstalled, works perfect now. Could be the battery mod I installed before that created the problem. Thanks.

21st April 2012, 07:29 PM   |  #50  
Flag Ioannina

1,075 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gepas

I also reinstalled, works perfect now. Could be the battery mod I installed before that created the problem. Thanks.

I will try it again then, when I find time.. Thanks.

The addon patch in first page which wtite black or blue background what change?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread