Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 40,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What would you like to see in future releases
Dark theme as it is now 964 48.32%
Dark theme with white background in some apps 366 18.35%
What ever Vertumus decide 822 41.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1995. You may not vote on this poll

[THEME]ICS DOMINATION v4.6.4*DIVINE(12.10.2013.)VRT*ODEX/DEODEX*Icon Pack*APPS*Update

Tip us?

Amazonite
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertumus View Post
In what app? On what rom r u? What version of theme? Some pics would be nice for me to see it

Galaxy Tab 10.1
NeatRom by Sale XWLP8 v1.7
I used v4.2 of ICS Domination.
Pics:

_Sale_
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 52,255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonite View Post
NeatRom by Sale XWLP8 v1.7
I used v4.2 of ICS Domination.
Pics:
Make a backup apps
uninstall titanium backup
with rootexplorer search "titanium" in system and data
delete all
results
format system/data/cache
wipe all
install rom
install theme
restore apps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to _Sale_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MattyDip
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I post some screenshots about what can be improved in next version (sorry if you already planned to do that).

The white popups look bad (better if darkgrey)

romano19
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Is there any way to be compatible with lidroid mod?

tylerdurden83
Old
Thanks Meter 149
This tab isn't really easy to read Master
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-21-17-20-22.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1022638  

NET1028
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesale View Post
Make a backup apps
uninstall titanium backup
with rootexplorer search "titanium" in system and data
delete all
results
format system/data/cache
wipe all
install rom
install theme
restore apps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Hi Vert

I have a similar problem with the stock mail ( I know is crap but only used for my work outlook) some mails can't read the subject, the sender or even both,

But in very happy with the theme, especially the light icons very cool

thanks

Vertumus
Old
(Last edited by Vertumus; 24th April 2012 at 07:06 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 12,816

DONATE TO ME
@ALL

Ill speak about popups and color of the letters now and i will not reply any more on this. I am just sick of it!!! I will be force to leave xda like many good devs already did in the past!!!

NO ONE READS ANYTHING, SAME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE BEING ASKED AND BEING ANSWERED!!!

U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL DARK POPUPS WITH CORRECT COLOR OF THE LETTERS!!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! THE 3rd PARTY APPS STILL USING GINGERBREAD CODES AND IT IS NOT DOUBLE FOR THEM TO HAVE EVERYTHING CORRECT!!! ALSO, SOME OF THE APPS (WITH ICS OR GB CODES) ARE USING THEIR OWN POPUPS AND COLORS. DO U THINK THAT I CAN GO IN EACH OF THEM AND CHANGE THEM? ALSO, DO U THINK I AM THE GUY WHO WILL LEAVE THOSE PROBLEMS LIKE THAT IF I KNEW HOW TO FIX THEM? DO U? REVERTING BACK TO SOME WHITE POPUPS SOLVED SOME ISSUES BUT NOT ALL. NOW U R COMPLAIN WHY DO U HAVE WHITE POPUPS INSTEAD DARK ONES? DO U THINK THAT IS OK APPROACH TOWARD ME AFTER I SPENT HOW MANY MONTHS, DAYS, HOURS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS INTO THIS?

SO TO FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. ILL TRY TO REVERT BACK TO STOCK POPUPS REDESIGN BY ME, BUT STILL I CAN EXPECT SOME PROBLEMS WITH LETTERS. IF U CANNOT HANDLE THIS THEME WITH SOME WRONG COLOR OF THE LETTERS, PLEASE LEAVE AND TRY SOME OTHER THEME. THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE!!!

REGARDS,

Galaxy Tab 10.1
My official web-site: Vertumus World
My work: Domination
Follow the updates: GOOGLE +TWITTER FACEBOOK

Check out my widgets and icons on Google Play!!!

If you like my work, please consider a DONATION
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vertumus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skye Menjou
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertumus View Post
@ALL

Ill speak about popups and color of the letters now and i will not reply any more on this. I am just sick of it!!! I will be force to leave xda like many good devs already did in the past!!!

NO ONE READS ANYTHING, SAME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE BEING ASKED AND BEING ANSWERED!!!

U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL DARK POPUPS WITH CORRECT COLOR OF THE LETTERS!!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! THE 3rd PARTY APPS STILL USING GINGERBREAD CODES AND IT IS NOT DOUBLE FOR THEM TO HAVE EVERYTHING CORRECT!!! ALSO, SOME OF THE APPS (WITH ICS OR GB CODES) ARE USING THEIR OWN POPUPS AND COLORS. DO U THINK THAT I CAN GO IN EACH OF THEM AND CHANGE THEM? ALSO, DO U THINK I AM THE GUY WHO WILL LEAVE THOSE PROBLEMS LIKE THAT IF I KNEW HOW TO FIX THEM? DO U? REVERTING BACK TO SOME WHITE POPUPS SOLVED SOME ISSUES BUT NOT ALL. NOW U R COMPLAIN WHY DO U HAVE WHITE POPUPS INSTEAD DARK ONES? DO U THINK THAT IS OK APPROACH TOWARD ME AFTER I SPENT HOW MANY MONTHS, DAYS, HOURS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS INTO THIS?

SO TO FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. ILL TRY TO REVERT BACK TO STOCK POPUPS REDESIGN BY ME, BUT STILL I CAN EXPECT SOME PROBLEMS WITH LETTERS. IF U CANNOT HANDLE THIS THEME WITH SOME WRONG COLOR OF THE LETTERS, PLEASE LEAVE AND TRY SOME OTHER THEME. THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE!!!

REGARDS,

Galaxy Tab 10.1
Ah, a dev with a spine(Not sarcasm! its needed to put newbs in their place if they don't read)!

Anyways!
Confirmation number: 7124480897140381U.
Enjoy your beer!
Quote:
"Love is wise Hatred is foolish." In this world, which is getting more and more closely interconnected, we have to learn to tolerate each other. We have to learn to put up with the fact, that some people say things we don't like. We can only live together in that way. But if we are to live together, and not die together, we must learn a kind of charity and a kind of tolerance which is absolutely vital, to the continuation of human life on this planet. - Bertrand Russel

aeroman
Old
Thanks Meter 618
f*** to the Popups

why here only speak about Popups or Problems? In other thread the same.

why nobody speak about the Good Work, or example the NEW MODs or the improved New Version & Features?

Cheers

Phones:
Galaxy S4-LTE | LG Nexus-4 | LG GPad
Rom: Carbon-KK-Nightlys | SlimKat v6 | Mahdi-Rom v2.5
Kernel:
Alucard Aosp-v2 | Matr1x v13.5 | dyn.R4
Recovery:
KT-TWRP-F2FS | TWRP v2.7.0.1 | TWRP

pls forgive for my english, was translated by Google.

The Following User Says Thank You to aeroman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

snOwjAwk
Old
Thanks Meter 304

DONATE TO ME
It seems so many ppl are writing first instead of thinking first. That's really sadly.
Cheers.
Main Device: NEXUS 7 (2013) with:
  1. ROM: CleanROM 2.0
  2. Kernel: Stock
  3. Icons: NOX
  4. Launcher: Nova Launcher Prime

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III with:
  • ROM: Temasek's V6
  • Kernel: Temasek Kernel
  • Icons: Stock
  • Launcher: Stock as hell

Soon: LG G2 blame me, i bought an iPhone 5s...

If you're interested in a screenbricked Nexus 4, send me a PM.

MacBook Pro Retina 13' feat my beast http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1n2rX

Tags
awesome, best theme = hard work = thx vertumus, domination, ics, ics theme, jkay+vert=awesomness, masterpiece, perfection, witness the slickness