Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 41,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme/Mod/Apk] XWLA4 - JKay Deluxe v13.6.4 - How the SGS2 should be! 2012-02-20

Tip us?
 
_JKay_
Old
#91  
_JKay_'s Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14,819
Posts: 5,488
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Café King View Post
I'm not sure what you mean with hardcoded. Is it something you can/will make work for XWKF3 or is it impossible?

Thanks for your time


/CK

PS; Undskyld hvis jeg spřrger for meget
Settings app can only change the locscreen and power options in xxkg1. Xwkf3 the power options and lockscreen can't be changed.

Det er ok

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
JKay Deluxe I9505 - How Samsung should have made it! - JKay Deluxe I9300
 
Café King
Old
#92  
Café King's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 116
Posts: 962
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Marseille
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_ View Post
Settings app can only change the locscreen and power options in xxkg1. Xwkf3 the power options and lockscreen can't be changed.

Det er ok

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
Tak It would have been awesome if it was configurable as well in KF3.


/CK
Proud member of the Knox 0X1 Club
 
schnuffdroid
Old
#93  
schnuffdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: dahoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo1024 View Post
Hello guys. I really appreciate these mods, thanks to _Kjay_, but im a newbie and i dont find anyway to mod apk to make crt effect on.
i followed the tutorial, but didn´t find any file with "values\bools.xml"...

Somebody can help me?

the name of the zip file i need to modify
XXKG1_JKay_ColoredCircleGreen_Deluxe_Theme.zip

thanks a lot, and sorry for my english...
yesss, me too,
but now my laptop stopped working properly...
i'm trying to make this theme with crt effect and with this greenish network icons when connectet to google servers...
we have to try it again and harder, i'm a noob too.
also didn't find that "values\bools.xml" file!

JKay, there's a lot of life now in your thread, congrats!
even with a 48 hour-day your time would be short now!
 
Ramalama
Old
#94  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 294
Join Date: Jun 2009
Can you include OverScroll & CRT?
 
_JKay_
Old
#95  
_JKay_'s Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14,819
Posts: 5,488
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramalama View Post
Can you include OverScroll & CRT?
Its not easy getting overscroll to work when odexed. But I'll look at it when I have time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
JKay Deluxe I9505 - How Samsung should have made it! - JKay Deluxe I9300
 
Bart1981
Old
#96  
Bart1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 743
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Utrecht
But what about the CRT effect? Because just like the people above I wasn't able to find the "values\bools.xml"

I renamed the Framework.apk to Framework.zip and opened the zip file. I found the Res folder, but after that there is no Values folder.

Would it be difficult for you to add a checkbox in your app which allows people to turn on/off the crt effect?
 
_JKay_
Old
#97  
_JKay_'s Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14,819
Posts: 5,488
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart1981 View Post
But what about the CRT effect? Because just like the people above I wasn't able to find the "values\bools.xml"

I renamed the Framework.apk to Framework.zip and opened the zip file. I found the Res folder, but after that there is no Values folder.

Would it be difficult for you to add a checkbox in your app which allows people to turn on/off the crt effect?
Crt effect is crippled in current framework. Ill see if I can fix it. When ok ill add it. The crt animation should take a screenshot and then collapse that. But the screenshot is just random pixels at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
JKay Deluxe I9505 - How Samsung should have made it! - JKay Deluxe I9300
 
Gwystyl
Old
#98  
Gwystyl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 388
Join Date: Nov 2006
I wanted to apply Colored circle blue deluxe theme, but I get an error message:

Code:
E:Failed to verify the whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed.
I'm on XXKG1 with CF-root 4.1 and after that I flashed the standard KG1 kernel

Any idea what can be wrong? I already redownloaded, but that didn't help. I can open the zip on the phone with total commander or in windows with winrar, so I think the download went well.
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S III
Current ROM: Samsung stock JB I9300XXEMD2, rooted with CF-autoroot; with JKay framework 14.95, theme AOSP-colored

Previous devices: Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy Spica, SonyEricsson Xperia X1, MDA Compact 3 (HTC P3300/Artemis), I-mate PDA-N (Q-tek G100)
 
_JKay_
Old
#99  
_JKay_'s Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14,819
Posts: 5,488
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwystyl View Post
I wanted to apply Colored circle blue deluxe theme, but I get an error message:

Code:
E:Failed to verify the whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed.
I'm on XXKG1 with CF-root 4.1 and after that I flashed the standard KG1 kernel

Any idea what can be wrong? I already redownloaded, but that didn't help. I can open the zip on the phone with total commander or in windows with winrar, so I think the download went well.
You need a kernel with cwm. Flash cf-kernel again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
JKay Deluxe I9505 - How Samsung should have made it! - JKay Deluxe I9300
 
sinjiyo
Old
#100  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 418
Posts: 490
Join Date: Feb 2010
where can I find the stock rom XXKG1, please?
i'm tired with the browser's lag

Tags
jkay, mod
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes