Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 40,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme/Mod/Apk] XWLA4 - JKay Deluxe v13.6.4 - How the SGS2 should be! 2012-02-20

Tip us?

ptidav44
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Great Thanks Jkay !!!

_JKay_
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14819

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idan73 View Post
Several pages back.

@jkay what I can not find, is your post saying that in recent apps we will be able to press and hold app icon to remove and/or shut it down.
Is that something for future implementation? This is not feature request, just for clarification of your position on this. Apologies in advance.
I will look at ICS first... I need to learn all the new stuff in ICS... Maybe this is not needed in ICS. If the Samsung release of ICS turns out to be a lot slower or more unstable than Gingerbread then I will work more on the Gingerbread version.

I wish I had more time to work on this... But I sure my ICS version of JKay Deluxe for the SGS3 is gonna be great
JKay Deluxe I9505 - How Samsung should have made it! - JKay Deluxe I9300
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to _JKay_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nh5
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Hi Jkay, I've built XWKL1 from the stock image, deodexed and now trying to include it in the CWM flasher. If I flash jkay seperately after first boot all works well. But if I embed the files in with the cwm rom zip. I get boot loops on the animated blue boot screen.

Tryed embedding the deodexed version and also tried deodexing the odexed version myself. Any help as to what I'm missing?

I am working from a I777 but this is not a port I'm directly flashing XWKL1 onto it. This is my first attempt at building a rom. I've been reading tons of threads but this issue is holding me up.

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App
Current Phone:

Nexus 5 - CM11 - neohammer

AT&T HTC One X - 16GB - CarbonRom
SGS II I777 running - CarbonRom

Tablets
Nexus 7 - 16GB - CM11
HP Touchpad 32GB & 16GB running CM10.1

sukhjit_bhullar
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks JKay for 13.6.3, ICS version!!!! I'm excited

oljoooge
Old
Thanks Meter 2
What about this XWLA4 spontanious reboot problem?
Everybody here in this thread is so exited about XWLA4 (and of course your mod Jkay :))....
Normally I am always the first in line to update as soon as your mod is available...But I'm not sure this time...?!

I know this is a bit OT, but I am a little irritated that there is absolute no mention of this problem in this thread...Or is this reboot-problem absent because our/your phones are rooted ?

_JKay_
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14819

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nh5 View Post
Hi Jkay, I've built XWKL1 from the stock image, deodexed and now trying to include it in the CWM flasher. If I flash jkay seperately after first boot all works well. But if I embed the files in with the cwm rom zip. I get boot loops on the animated blue boot screen.

Tryed embedding the deodexed version and also tried deodexing the odexed version myself. Any help as to what I'm missing?

I am working from a I777 but this is not a port I'm directly flashing XWKL1 onto it. This is my first attempt at building a rom. I've been reading tons of threads but this issue is holding me up.

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App
Sorry.. But I don't have time. But I'm sure some of the great cooks can help you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
JKay Deluxe I9505 - How Samsung should have made it! - JKay Deluxe I9300

SergioA
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by oljoooge View Post
No problems so far (touch wood), rooted GS2
Samsung Galaxy S 4 - i9505
Google Nexus 7 (2013 wi-fi+4g)
SE Xperia X10 mini - MiniCM7 [Gingerbread 2.3.7/CyanogenMod 7.2]

doongoo
Old
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by oljoooge View Post
Everybody here in this thread is so exited about XWLA4 (and of course your mod Jkay :))....
Normally I am always the first in line to update as soon as your mod is available...But I'm not sure this time...?!

I know this is a bit OT, but I am a little irritated that there is absolute no mention of this problem in this thread...Or is this reboot-problem absent because our/your phones are rooted ?
No problems so far (since 2 days, since XWLA4 with JKAY is on)
Xiaomi Hongmi
ROM: MIUI Ultimate rom 4.1.27

If the information helped, please don't forget to push the thanks button. Or of course you can donate too
zylor Old
Thanks Meter
Jkay any progress on 13.7?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

doongoo
Old
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_ View Post
I will look at ICS first... I need to learn all the new stuff in ICS... Maybe this is not needed in ICS. If the Samsung release of ICS turns out to be a lot slower or more unstable than Gingerbread then I will work more on the Gingerbread version.

I wish I had more time to work on this... But I sure my ICS version of JKay Deluxe for the SGS3 is gonna be great
Based on the experiencies with leaked ICS ROMs we will have more GB versions Unfortunately from point of view, how wanted ICS is or fortunately from point of view, how good GB with JKAY is...
Xiaomi Hongmi
ROM: MIUI Ultimate rom 4.1.27

If the information helped, please don't forget to push the thanks button. Or of course you can donate too

Tags
jkay, mod