I'm a CM9/AOKP/AOSP lover as most of you and YES i still love the vanilla ICS look. One thing is that I prefer "circled" battery icons ...
I managed to create some theme chooser APKs for CM9 theme system that will CHANGE ONLY THE BATTERY ICON while keeping the standard/stock CM9/AOKP theme.
pICS - Circle
pICS - Domination
pICS - Axiom dcircle
pICS - Circle mrv
pICS - ICS Circle
Q. How to apply the theme?
A. Install the app, go to settings/themes, select system theme and reboot. Now do the same and apply the theme, reboot again.
Q. When I try to apply the theme I receive a compatibility error.
A. Know issue on most themes, just accept and apply
Q. I can't see my new battery mod? (using CM9)
A. Check the battery display setting. (Settings - Interface - System - Status Bar - Battery status style -> Icon (default))
Q. I applied your theme and now my ROM is back to the standard HOLO look
A. Exactly! APPLYING THIS THEME WILL REVERT YOUR CM9/AOKP TO STOCK "HOLO" ICS LOOK with the new Battery Mod
Q. I would like a different icon set, could you make one?
A. Sure, just suggest and I'll build (even if editing the APK is not that difficult)
Q. Your OP contatins English errors
A. Well I'm Italian... fix it for me and I'll update ^_^
1st of all the original icon authors of course:
- he_stheone64, Vertumus, reverepats, mrvirginia
My "partner in crime":
- as my work is based on the initial idea from Shayne77. He, and the icon authors deserve most of the credit for this Take a look at his thread and say thank you to him too!
- AdamG-, atinm, codeworkx, coolya, guiper, nebkat, Unhelpful, xplodwild, yjwong, teamhacksung and the cyanogenmod-team.
11 Jun 2012 07.44 GMT
- added ICS Circle mod as per request
30 May 2012 13.18 GMT
- as per request added 2 more themes (Axiom Dotted Circle and Circle Battery by MrVirginia)
30 May 2012: v1 - alpha version ("you are all beta testers")
- Tested with: CyanogenMod 9 (Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3/4.0.4) on HDPI (SGS2) Maybe compatible with AOKP, and other TMOBILE theme enabled roms.
(thanks will be appreciated)