5,597,198 Members 41,688 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME|AROMA][4.1.2 / 4.0.4] JB/ICS Style Reloaded - [ 26/Dec - KitKat Patch :( ] -

Tip us?

djdhruv
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Many40 I even did a clean fresh install the first time, I forgot to take backup but still no luck.

NoRulesForMe
Old
Thanks Meter 2862
Default Re: [THEME|AROMA][4.1.2 / 4.0.4] JB/ICS Style Reloaded - [ 19/Feb - XWLSD Released ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdhruv View Post
Many40 I even did a clean fresh install the first time, I forgot to take backup but still no luck.
Try Hawkerpaul script
Rom wipe 2.03 then flash the rom then reboot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
SIGNATURE:

Device: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 16GB (White)
XWLSW NeatROM Lite 5.2-Master Sale
Philz XWMS1 Latest-Philz
4.3_CAMERA.zip
Aroma Mod - Jeetu
Blue Glow.zip - HighLndrZA
Note 2 gallery and live video thumbnails.zip - Engloa
Battery Configuration:
Mr.Bobdoblo- Super Lite Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to NoRulesForMe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

seekertbs
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: [THEME|AROMA][4.1.2 / 4.0.4] JB/ICS Style Reloaded - [ 19/Feb - XWLSD Released ]

Crusader. Can you please include in the aroma options the possibility to use AOSP Lockscreen ??

Nice work !!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to seekertbs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crussader
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq1907 View Post
Found another bug or neat incompatibility. After install jb reloaded theme it broke multiwindow fix. Can I install fix file again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Many40 View Post
Currently either JB reloaded theme or MW fix. AFAIR Crussader tried to implement this to aroma but most likely he couldn't do that for some reason.)
Exactly... I've tried to integrate the fix but every time I got bootloops and FCs... I've tried to contact master_droid without luck (he's the one who found the fix )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Many40 View Post
Then, if all this failed you need to try flashing JB on a pure fresh Neatrom installation. Just install the rom with full wipe (including formating system and preload).

Very strange behaviour TBH
It really is weird... I've tested 1.04 on Wanam and NearROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekertbs View Post
Crusader. Can you please include in the aroma options the possibility to use AOSP Lockscreen ??

Nice work !!
If it doesn't break anything else I don't see why not
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crussader For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

serkandanis
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Only one sentence for new theme: You... are... KING Crussader !

Crussader
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by serkandanis View Post
Only one sentence for new theme: You... are... KING Crussader !

What an honor
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crussader For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

electricsheepdreamer
Old
Thanks Meter 26924

Ok, I just wanted to report if it is of any use that on Neat LS8 and JB Reloaded with this modhttp://d-h.st/jgE Multi Window was fixed.
I never knew how it looked like broken before or used it much, so pardon me
The Following User Says Thank You to electricsheepdreamer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crussader
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsheepdreamer View Post
Ok, I just wanted to report if it is of any use that on Neat LS8 and JB Reloaded with this modhttp://d-h.st/jgE Multi Window was fixed.
I never knew how it looked like broken before or used it much, so pardon me
Holy Combo Batman! XD
The Following User Says Thank You to Crussader For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clawz71
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default Odp: [THEME|AROMA][4.1.2 / 4.0.4] JB/ICS Style Reloaded - [ 19/Feb - XWLSD Released ]

As far as it goes I have no problem with the theme. Thank you very much Crussader for your hard work to make our lives better

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to clawz71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alen1901
Old
Thanks Meter 6041

That theme is awesome! Finally i flashed it. Changed several pngs for my taste and now its even better. its a keeper for me tnx Crussader. I love you

Sent from my Nexus s
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Purified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.

The Following User Says Thank You to alen1901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
ics, jellybean, jkay, theme, villaintheme