S3Rx 4.0 TouchWiz 4.4.2 UCUFNE4 (10-6-14)(AROMA)

OP enewman17

28th October 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #921  
Thanks Meter: 357

1,928 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by acme anvil

Anyone having issues accessing BT settings? I get a Settings FC when trying to access so I can't setup any BT devices.

No, it's working perfectly here!
28th October 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #922  
Flag Langley, BC
Thanks Meter: 211

858 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie

No, it's working perfectly here!

Weird. I'm using the S3Rx S5 Experience rom and it was a clean install. Settings FC on boot every time I restart the phone. I can live with that but I need BT.
28th October 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #923  

1,928 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by acme anvil

Weird. I'm using the S3Rx S5 Experience rom and it was a clean install. Settings FC on boot every time I restart the phone. I can live with that but I need BT.

Oh, I'm using the S3Rx ROM from the OP in this thread and not the S5 Experience ROM.
28th October 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #924  
Flag Wittness Protection Program
Thanks Meter: 185

314 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

I need to let everyone know I have to take a break from XDA for personal reasons. I'm still going to make updates but things will progress much slower from me and I won't be around as much to answer questions.

Thank You enewman you are the best...your the reason why I hung onto my S3........
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tbird57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th October 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #925  

1,928 posts
Just out of curiosity, @enewman17, do you forsee an update to S3Rx on the horizon or do you think we've pretty much reached perfection with this ROM? It is running very well on my phone and I have no complaints. I know you are pulling back from XDA for a while so take your time with whatever you decide to do. I am truly grateful for your work!
Last edited by sjamie; 29th October 2014 at 02:25 AM.
29th October 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #926  

1,928 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys

I'm the one whos messed with all of these so I'll throw in my findings. I'm pretty certain these will do it but themeing can be quite forgetful and is full of trial and error.

4g lte icons are in systemui/res/drawable-xhdpi "stat_sys_data_connected_3g" "stat_sys_data_connected_4g_att" "stat_sys_data_connected_lte_att" "stat_sys_data_out_att_1" - 3

As for the conference call image and other callerid images for s5 phone they are in incallui.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi. "picture_conference" "picture_unknown"

Pretty certain it was those that finally changed it from the creep faces for me when I just themed it. As for the stock SecPhone.apk look in drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi "call_img_conference" "call_img_unknown" as well as both with covered after them probably.

I unzipped the entire ROM but when I try to copy icons into systemui/res/drawable-xhdp via 7-zip, I get a "not implemented" error. I've done this numerous times with S3Rx 3.0. What am I missing?
Yesterday, 03:39 PM   |  #927  
Flag Somewhere in Indiana
Thanks Meter: 260

705 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie

I unzipped the entire ROM but when I try to copy icons into systemui/res/drawable-xhdp via 7-zip, I get a "not implemented" error. I've done this numerous times with S3Rx 3.0. What am I missing?

I know this isn't the answer that you're looking for, but RockRatt posted several flashable zips of different 4g lte icons in an earlier version thread of s3rx, or hell maybe even the detmobilized thread. I'm not even sure if they will still work, but might be something you're interested in? Sorry, I don't have a link, might have to search for a bit...
Yesterday, 04:02 PM   |  #928  

1,928 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMF1977

I know this isn't the answer that you're looking for, but RockRatt posted several flashable zips of different 4g lte icons in an earlier version thread of s3rx, or hell maybe even the detmobilized thread. I'm not even sure if they will still work, but might be something you're interested in? Sorry, I don't have a link, might have to search for a bit...

Thanks but I ended up unzipping the ROM, renaming certain apks to .zip, making my edits, renaming the zips back to apk and then rezipping the ROM. It was a lot of work but it worked!
Today, 10:42 AM   |  #929  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Hello All,
Currently I am on Gummy Rom 4.4.4 for my AT&T S3. Can I directly data reset the phone from Recovery and install S3RX 4.0 ? Thanks in advance..Cheers!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread