FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

S3Rx 4.0 TouchWiz 4.4.2 UCUFNE4 (11-9-14) Finial (AROMA)

11th April 2015, 02:17 AM |#1421  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by canodroid15

Cool! Yeah this is, imop the best TW rom. As for UPSM, I'm not sure but I seriously doubt it on s3

This is odd, when I got the phone from ebay it said stock custom and the volume up key wasn't working but now suddenly the volume up key is working again normally.

At first boot I faced a play error that wouldn't allow me to update any app's but a reboot fixed that and app's are updating now too, running perfectly smooth now.
Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 11th April 2015 at 05:38 AM.

11th April 2015, 08:07 PM |#1422  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Partially working UPSM Thanks to Xposed and a xda developer here: [Xposed] Note3 UPSM-Emergency Mode - Version 3.4.1 [Updated 15 Sept], grayscale doesn't work, Emergency Mode and UPSM Mode do work though and launch okay and normally, be sure to check Older KitKat Model ROM, Newer Version causes FC's.

You can try Newer KitKat Model ROM Version and replacing the files here and seeing if you have any luck: http://phoneprouser.com/download-not...alaxy-s4/1076/

Any brave souls wanna beta test this out on our S3: [MOD][18/07/14][I9505][NF1/NG2][PORT]S5 MOD V2.0 - UPSM-Toolbox-DL Booster and more!, it'ld be for the good and development of our community and the advancement of the mighty little s3! Just be sure to make a nandroid backup before flashing always!
Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 12th April 2015 at 05:04 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread