FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

S3Rx 4.0 TouchWiz 4.4.2 UCUFNE4 (11-9-14) Finial (AROMA)

23rd May 2015, 03:15 AM |#1431  
Flag destrehan
Thanks Meter: 124

More
I liked cyanideL. I tried cm and octos too. Really liked cyanide with all the extra animations and whatnot. I will go back to cm when they get the Bluetooth sorted out. This ROM rocks tho! Have to admit that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whodisname For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd May 2015, 01:59 PM |#1432  
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswclw

Glad to hear that it worked for you. I've had a few instances over the years with the S3 where that format made the difference.

I'm not sure which lollipop you tried, but I am now running CM 12.1 and an very happy with it. The only missing feature that I noticed was HDR on the camera. I ended up buying Better Camera to address that. I actually like CM way better than TW, especially CM 12. It has proven to be the most stable of any ROM I've ever run.

Just wanted to let you know my experience in case you want to give lollipop another shot. I think it is going to get me another year or two out of this old phone. What a work horse the S3 has proven to be!

Are you having any Bluetooth issues on the official CM 12.1 or do you not use Bluetooth?
23rd May 2015, 03:27 PM |#1433  
Flag destrehan
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Had Bluetooth issues on all L ROMs. Tried new player, awesome player. No good. Also, I have 4200 mah battery. With this ROM I will get 2 days with hard use as opposed to one day with any L ROMs. And its just smoother and more functional.
Yesterday, 01:53 AM |#1434  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie

Are you having any Bluetooth issues on the official CM 12.1 or do you not use Bluetooth?

I only use Bluetooth for phone calls. I can answer using the headset, but I cannot hangup using the headset. Audio quality seems fine for phone call. I've used it for up to a 90 minute phone call without issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread