FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

S3Rx 4.0 TouchWiz 4.4.2 UCUFNE4 (11-9-14) Finial (AROMA)

3,048 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,489

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st August 2015, 03:03 AM |#1501  
Thanks Meter: 892

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niabi

Sorry if this has been answered before, I did a few searches and the solutions did not help me.

I gradually updated boot loaders up to NJ2 and I can't get this ROM to boot am I screwed on this? I can boot lollipop ROMs just fine, I would ratter use Touchwiz. No matter how much wipes I do to my phone, this on won't work

Thanks in advance.

If you're coming from Lollipop you should wipe everything including the whole internal storage. If that doesn't work, then you should do the wipe using the stock recovery as stated here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nirogu325 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

31st August 2015, 04:27 AM |#1502  
Flag destrehan
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Twrp is the recommended recovery but it never worked on my phone. It didn't work on the one I bought the wife two weeks ago either, the wipe didn't work. (Format internal storage)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=20226
That works tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to whodisname For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2015, 04:33 AM |#1503  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirogu325

If you're coming from Lollipop you should wipe everything including the whole internal storage. If that doesn't work, then you should do the wipe using the stock recovery as stated here.

thanks! this worked! installed the stock recovery, wiped, then installed TWRP and then the rom and it now I am on the welcome screen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niabi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2015, 11:22 AM |#1504  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
s3
i installed this on my unlocked at&t s3 and the service i use is tmobile but the data and wifi does not work ?
31st August 2015, 07:15 PM |#1505  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navpalsingh93@gmail.com

i installed this on my unlocked at&t s3 and the service i use is tmobile but the data and wifi does not work ?

You might try a different kernel for wifi fix and apn for data. you might need to make sure that you have the ne4 bootloader and modem also.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread