Android lollipop for i747

Search This thread

bloodstorm666

Jan 15, 2014
Christmas is right around the corner, and with lollipop being released, it would be a great christmas present for us to get our hands on!

Versatil2010

Apr 24, 2010
Tampa, FL
The thread has been closed all of a sudden, weird.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Rom was working lovely for me :/

Versatil2010

Apr 24, 2010
Tampa, FL
Yeah, curious as to what happened as well. Was looking forward to updates as i am having a few problems related to network issues (clock is always 6 hours ahead when using network time and network time zone, cant get LTE, etc)

I only had the no video recording issue everything else worked. I wish there was a way to know what happened, so strage to habe dissapear anf not leave a warning, someone else could jave picked up the work im sure.

Holmes108

Sep 29, 2010
Toronto
I only had the no video recording issue everything else worked. I wish there was a way to know what happened, so strage to habe dissapear anf not leave a warning, someone else could jave picked up the work im sure.

Agreed. LTE was flawless for me. Disabling auto time zone fixed the time, and I had to download a camera, and couldn't get tethering going. But otherwise performed great. Hoping a build comes back soon!

Reactions: Versatil2010

theox2g6

Mar 16, 2011
You can get tether with free tethering root app in play store

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

canodroid15

Apr 5, 2014
Town Creek Alabama
www.teamoctos.com
Closing the thread makes me kind of nervous since I installed it on mine, as well.

Hey guys, you may or may not know but his account was closed because of an altercation with another member. That being said, CM12 is being picked back up by another dev, maybe more but one for sure check the Q&A CyanogenMod 12 thread for info!!

Reactions: Versatil2010

whodisname

Feb 14, 2012
destrehan

Attachments

• 1421093542543.jpg
    1421093542543.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 503

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Agreed. LTE was flawless for me. Disabling auto time zone fixed the time, and I had to download a camera, and couldn't get tethering going. But otherwise performed great. Hoping a build comes back soon!
    Closing the thread makes me kind of nervous since I installed it on mine, as well.

Hey guys, you may or may not know but his account was closed because of an altercation with another member. That being said, CM12 is being picked back up by another dev, maybe more but one for sure check the Q&A CyanogenMod 12 thread for info!!