OP DocHoliday77

13th October 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #31  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,395

9,095 posts
Donate to Me
More
There is a debrick thread in Q&A that is often successful. Should work if the brick happened while flashing official firmware. Which did you flash exactly?

You may need to find a 4.4.2 debrick.img from an I747M. Pretty sure someone posted one at some point, but can't remember for sure. A 4.3 image might work, but it's entirely dependant on how successful the Odin flash was. If the bootloader got flashed, you'll have to use the 4 4.2 image.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
13th October 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 7

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77

There is a debrick thread in Q&A that is often successful. Should work if the brick happened while flashing official firmware. Which did you flash exactly?

You may need to find a 4.4.2 debrick.img from an I747M. Pretty sure someone posted one at some point, but can't remember for sure. A 4.3 image might work, but it's entirely dependant on how successful the Odin flash was. If the bootloader got flashed, you'll have to use the 4 4.2 image.

Yes, I was actually kinda looking into it. But I read somewhere that if Phone got bricked with flashing 4.4.2 then there is no going back So got kinda demoralised. I've searched various forums and non of the users have been successful. But will surely search again. Thanks for replying.
15th October 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #33  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,395

9,095 posts
Donate to Me
More
There have been some successful in debricking on 4.4.2. Its mostly only those that flashed a 4.4.2 modem on 4.3 firmware are unfixable.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband, modem, ne4, ne6, nf2
Previous Thread Next Thread