KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] D2ATT modem question

5th July 2014, 04:58 AM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,561

9,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you are on NE4 firmware, with a touchwiz rom, I know flashing the 4.3 modem will not brick, but it will not work (no signal). Its just a guess until confirmed, but I'd bet the same will happen with other modems and roms (dont know for sure on cm/aosp though) This basically means you are stuck using the NE4 modem im afraid....

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Once I find someone to test it, and provided it works as it should, ill be posting the odin flashable full NE4 firmware. You might want to try that if you see me post it. Otherwise, im not really sure what else you could try...except maybe flash a different rom (4.3 roms would be goo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread